Color pencils, markers, etc
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / animeworld~
Offline
Posted 6/19/07 , edited 6/19/07
i really want a 36 or like a 72 pack of copic markers! but they r $5 each [as in "one marker"]. i was gonna buy some in san francisco japantown's kinokuniya bookstore but then i would use all my spending money. =[

i have:
6 Prisma Color Pencils (where can u get more in sacramento?!)
Crayola Color Pencils (30 alltogether)
72 Roseart Coloring Pencils

what is a really good brand to use in coloring?
18126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In la la la land
Offline
Posted 6/19/07
Pen... or markers... can be used in coloring..

And i think this thread will get locked soon..
2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere on eart...
Offline
Posted 6/19/07
I have no clue, i like color pencils though!
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/07
You can put those Roseart pencils in the trash can. Crayola is a fine pencil if you know how to use it. But Prismacolor is really the bad mofo of them all , but expensive. I say stick to your Crayolas.
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / washington state
Offline
Posted 6/19/07
crayola rose art sucks
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Fairbanks, Alaska
Offline
Posted 6/19/07

kchidori wrote:
i have:
6 Prisma Color Pencils (where can u get more in sacramento?!)

Try University Art (2601 J St,), Art Ellis Supply (2508 J Street), or Utrecht Art Supply (1612 Howe Ave)

I Googled "sacremento art supply"
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / animeworld~
Offline
Posted 6/19/07

waffle26 wrote:

You can put those Roseart pencils in the trash can. Crayola is a fine pencil if you know how to use it. But Prismacolor is really the bad mofo of them all , but expensive. I say stick to your Crayolas.


yea. i bought 6 for almost $7.
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / animeworld~
Offline
Posted 6/19/07

Griff_in_Fairbanks wrote:


kchidori wrote:
i have:
6 Prisma Color Pencils (where can u get more in sacramento?!)

Try University Art (2601 J St,), Art Ellis Supply (2508 J Street), or Utrecht Art Supply (1612 Howe Ave)

I Googled "sacremento art supply"


ooh cool. i live near there.
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / winnipeg
Offline
Posted 6/19/07

kchidori wrote:

i really want a 36 or like a 72 pack of copic markers! but they r $5 each [as in "one marker"]. i was gonna buy some in san francisco japantown's kinokuniya bookstore but then i would use all my spending money. =[

i have:
6 Prisma Color Pencils (where can u get more in sacramento?!)
Crayola Color Pencils (30 alltogether)
72 Roseart Coloring Pencils

what is a really good brand to use in coloring?



hmmm... i don't know i just use crayola pencil crayons:sweatingbullets:
and i'm running out of blacks and reds even though i have 2 of them -.-"
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/19/07
U should browse the net not make this thread (sighs)
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/19/07
Crayola i would say- aren't they the main make? ^-^

This was asked 29 days ago so i'm sure she's got some markers, used them, run out, purchased some more, and used them too by now! ^-^

~ Locked ^-^

You must be logged in to post.