Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Taller girls dating Shorter guys
3230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

ChewysPeanuts wrote:

I'm a short guy. I'm 5'5". Sometimes there's that girl your interested in who's taller than you. Guys and girls, give me your input on this matter. If the guy is shorter than the girl, is that a negative? Will that sometimes prevent a relationship from happening?


Love is love, okay? Screw what some of these idiots think and go for it! As long as you and her are happy together, who cares what morons think?
8668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
I used to date a shorter guy when I was like 13 and I didn't see anything wrong with it but some kids are cruel at school...as long as you are both happy that's the main thing
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/13 , edited 5/8/13
It feels wierd as hell for me...Unless I'm wearing Platforms that brings my eye line up to hers it's weird for me.

That's just me though...What's the deciding factor for me is usually in the voice.
15416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
It's not a negative. I think some girls just see it as being one because they associate shorter guys with beta personality types and generally being less masculine. I know enough short guys to know this isn't the case at all, but some people need to be shown. There are also girls who don't care if you're the dominant type, and it shouldn't make much of a difference at all!

I know it doesn't really bother me regardless. I seen just as many cute shorter guys than taller guys. You can't change how tall you are, but if you're a nice person height shouldn't make a difference.
32194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / All the Good & Ba...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
The funny thing is that there is one particular couple at my school who are the complete opposite in terms of size.

Its a 5'2 guy (consider the shortest guy in the school) dating a 5'10 girl (consider the tallest girl in the school) ! And they are quite happy with each other .

It doesn't really matter , as long as there is a connection between the two that is strong and could never be broken :3
8168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
doesnt matter to me, tall chicks r hot
15684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
Actually, you'd be surprised, but the majority of popular male actors are fairly short (American, I mean, I'm not certain about foreign film stars since I haven't watched very many). A couple of examples would be Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr. A lot of times the directors and cinematographers actually need to sort of cheat and use off-camera tricks to make the leading male actors appear taller than they are in real life. Like, a lot of times they'll have female actresses walk on lower incline than the male actors, or they'll have the male actors do scenes while standing on a box or a special platform. So, I'd say height really doesn't matter that much in relationships because a lot of the male actors wind up with women who out-class them in height by a solid half-foot.
9730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nevada
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
What's so bad about short guys? I'm 5'3 and I'm always always rejected because of it and I don't even get a chance to show how loving I can be and it's bullshit. A true woman would accept a man regardless of his looks or height.
14402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York, NY
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
As always, it depends on the individuals.

As long as the guy is responsible, mature and can make her feel secure then I don't see a problem. If the security comes from the woman then I don't think it would work. It's something instinctual, I feel.
Posted 5/8/13
I could never date a woman taller than me.. I find it very unfeminine since I'm 6'1...
3523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 5/8/13 , edited 5/8/13

PumeHana92 wrote:

What's so bad about short guys? I'm 5'3 and I'm always always rejected because of it and I don't even get a chance to show how loving I can be and it's bullshit. A true woman would accept a man regardless of his looks or height.


No, a true woman would treat you exactly how you've been treated. What you want is a woman that is the exception.

I'm 5'8 something. It would be awkward dating a girl taller than me. Never had trouble finding girls to date though.
9730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nevada
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

spacebat wrote:


PumeHana92 wrote:

What's so bad about short guys? I'm 5'3 and I'm always always rejected because of it and I don't even get a chance to show how loving I can be and it's bullshit. A true woman would accept a man regardless of his looks or height.


No, a true woman would treat you exactly how you've been treated. What you want is a woman that is the exception.

I'm 5'8 something. It would be awkward dating a girl taller than me. Never had trouble finding girls to date though.


So what you're saying saying is that I deserve to be treated like I was? You think a true woman would turn me down because of my height ? Because If that is the case you are ignorant and stupid. I don't just WANT a woman, I want someone who can look past my height and the way I look. Bra you 5'8 of course you'll think dating taller girls is awkward. I'm 5'3 bro how many girls out here in Vegas want to date someone 5'3? Just because you have no problem doesn't mean you can just tell everyone it's no big deal. You're not a 5'3 21 year old with a baby face.
3523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 5/8/13 , edited 5/8/13

PumeHana92 wrote:

So what you're saying saying is that I deserve to be treated like I was? You think a true woman would turn me down because of my height ? Because If that is the case you are ignorant and stupid. I don't just WANT a woman, I want someone who can look past my height and the way I look. Bra you 5'8 of course you'll think dating taller girls is awkward. I'm 5'3 bro how many girls out here in Vegas want to date someone 5'3? Just because you have no problem doesn't mean you can just tell everyone it's no big deal. You're not a 5'3 21 year old with a baby face.


Sure man. Interpret what i said whichever way you like. I'm sure that has nothing to do with your problem...
9730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nevada
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

spacebat wrote:


PumeHana92 wrote:

So what you're saying saying is that I deserve to be treated like I was? You think a true woman would turn me down because of my height ? Because If that is the case you are ignorant and stupid. I don't just WANT a woman, I want someone who can look past my height and the way I look. Bra you 5'8 of course you'll think dating taller girls is awkward. I'm 5'3 bro how many girls out here in Vegas want to date someone 5'3? Just because you have no problem doesn't mean you can just tell everyone it's no big deal. You're not a 5'3 21 year old with a baby face.


Sure man. Interpret what i said whichever way you like. I'm sure that has nothing to do with your problem...


Anyways I'm already dating a girl taller than me and older so umm yeah...night
3523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

PumeHana92 wrote:


Anyways I'm already dating a girl taller than me and older so umm yeah...night


Congrats, I wish you the best of luck.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.