Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply REVEALED: KyoAni's Original Swimming Anime 'Free!' Due in July
30035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/29/13 , edited 6/29/13
I don't see how swimming can be any more boring than karuta.

I mean, have you ever actually seen real people playing competitive karuta? It's pretty boring to watch.

I don't expect Free! to be the next Chihayafuru by any means, as they're fundamentally very different shows. I just would like to point out that in anime anything can be made to not be boring when you know your target audience.
59625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

Insomnist wrote:

I don't see how swimming can be any more boring than karuta.

I mean, have you ever actually seen real people playing competitive karuta? It's pretty boring to watch.

I don't expect Free! to be the next Chihayafuru by any means, as they're fundamentally very different shows. I just would like to point out that in anime anything can be made to not be boring when you know your target audience.


You better educate it.
30035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/29/13 , edited 6/29/13

chrome_mist wrote:


Insomnist wrote:

I don't see how swimming can be any more boring than karuta.

I mean, have you ever actually seen real people playing competitive karuta? It's pretty boring to watch.

I don't expect Free! to be the next Chihayafuru by any means, as they're fundamentally very different shows. I just would like to point out that in anime anything can be made to not be boring when you know your target audience.


You better educate it.

Not sure what this means, but I'll assume it's complimentary. And hi! Haven't seen you post in a couple days.

Although that might just be me being oblivious to my surroundings as is usual.
59625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

Insomnist wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Insomnist wrote:

I don't see how swimming can be any more boring than karuta.

I mean, have you ever actually seen real people playing competitive karuta? It's pretty boring to watch.

I don't expect Free! to be the next Chihayafuru by any means, as they're fundamentally very different shows. I just would like to point out that in anime anything can be made to not be boring when you know your target audience.


You better educate it.



Not sure what this means, but I'll assume it's complimentary. And hi! Haven't seen you post in a couple days.

Although that might just be me being oblivious to my surroundings as is usual.


It's a compliment anyway yeah I haven't posted recently. I'll be back in the game once free gets released though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.