Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Boys Do you like muscular girls ?
ispy12 
31527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
isn't that a silly question?
12670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Night Vale
Online
Posted 4/26/13
Such breath taking beauty.

Posted 4/26/13 , edited 4/26/13

Hachikobubble wrote:

Such breath taking beauty.





Toned women are attractive....muscular is a whole different story.
12126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

Hachikobubble wrote:

Such breath taking beauty.



She should be renamed to Miss Flaccid USA. I guess she would be useful bi-curious dudes trying to find out what it would be like to have sex with men without going full homo.
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
uhhh toned is fine muscular no 0.0 aslong as im still stronger XD i dont need a girl too win my fights for me cause it'd just be embarrassing lol. dont get me wrong it'd be cool just embarrassing
23390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
xD I don't mind if there are women who have huge muscles -but... I think it isn't quite my taste xD
56868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
nahhh i like a girl who is in shape but i dont want her to have noticable biceps
14275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
Tits and ass. I like.
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in a tropical cou...
Offline
Posted 4/27/13


Nuff said.
4929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/27/13

creightonja wrote:


Hachikobubble wrote:

Such breath taking beauty.



She should be renamed to Miss Flaccid USA. I guess she would be useful bi-curious dudes trying to find out what it would be like to have sex with men without going full homo.




Is that even naturally possible? Methinks steroids may have been involved.......
12126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/13

PhyongHwa wrote:


creightonja wrote:


Hachikobubble wrote:

Such breath taking beauty.



She should be renamed to Miss Flaccid USA. I guess she would be useful bi-curious dudes trying to find out what it would be like to have sex with men without going full homo.




Is that even naturally possible? Methinks steroids may have been involved.......


Women lack the testosterone required to build that much muscle. Unless there is some rare genetic anomaly, I would say it is safe to say she is on roids and/or using testosterone supplements.
43274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everywere
Offline
Posted 4/27/13
I feel less manly now . I'm sure there are some guys out there are into girls like that.
4929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/27/13

creightonja wrote:


Women lack the testosterone required to build that much muscle. Unless there is some rare genetic anomaly, I would say it is safe to say she is on roids and/or using testosterone supplements.


So I guess the facial & body hair they would get from doing that would be an added "bonus".


13242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/27/13
Not really
65303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/13
maybe some people do like muscular women; I am not one of those people.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.