First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply I give up, I *don't* get the Guilty Crown hate...*spoilers*
15390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/29/13 , edited 4/29/13
personali i like GC a lot
at the beginning i was expected different ending but ..... (can't do anything about )
also Inori is kawaii
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / irst
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Yeah, and I don't get the hate on so many of my favorite series either! But you're a big boy, it's ok to like what you like. You don't need to get all insecure about it.
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/13 , edited 4/29/13
Lets have a Layman talk of genetic, Inori is a clone of Shoe's sister correct? If Inori didn't die at the end they might have to change the name of the anime to Retardation Crown eh?
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
The name sounds really familiar, in fact i'm sure I watched at least a few episodes once. Yet i'm drawing a complete mental blank on the series, I remember some character names and some very vague plot information but aside from that it's like it didn't register with me at all. I remember the animation being nice.

Upon reflection I do remember watching 4 or 5 episodes and just getting bored with it. Action series only bore me for three reasons. It was either slow and had bad action scenes, it was a storm of cliches that made me gag, or it had characters I couldn't stand. I don't know which of those three was the issue but I suspect it was the second option, maybe the third but I can't remember enough about the characters to know if didn't like them or not.
Posted 4/29/13
It doesn't look like you've given up, looking at size of that first post (and the fact that you're making a thread about it). It shouldn't bother you when other people hate what you like. I kinda liked it, especially the music and some of the characters. But nothing more than that really.
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
For me I loved that action, animation, and music. I just hated the writing and scenes that involved dialogue between the characters were in my personal opinion not very good
34430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Half-brother/half-sister → 12.5% (1⁄8) ""inbreeding coefficient""

I'm not saying it's impossible for them to do it. I'm just saying whether it is the right thing to do. I'm glad the story ended the way it did
15768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/13 , edited 4/29/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:

Half-brother/half-sister → 12.5% (1⁄8) ""inbreeding coefficient""

I'm not saying it's impossible for them to do it. I'm just saying whether it is the right thing to do. I'm glad the story ended the way it did


I agree with your opinion, however the inheritance rate of homozygosity in the F1 generation is 25%, considering that inori is a clone of Mana, in which she receives the exact copies of her genes.


Yea, thank god it ended like it did. I can't imagine just how weird an ending would be if Inori is pushing a baby stroller with a kid that has the "Down syndrome" eyes.


I'd actually commend an anime if it was willing to do that
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

RolexKid wrote:


DeckardXLeah wrote:

Half-brother/half-sister → 12.5% (1⁄8) ""inbreeding coefficient""

I'm not saying it's impossible for them to do it. I'm just saying whether it is the right thing to do. I'm glad the story ended the way it did


I agree with your opinion, however the inheritance rate of homozygosity in the F1 generation is 25%, considering that inori is a clone of Mana, in which she receive the exact copies of her genes.




Yea, thank god it ended like it did. I can't imagine just how weird an ending would be if Inori is pushing a baby stroller with a kid that has the "Down syndrome" eyes.
8661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 4/29/13

Kikusui10 wrote:

The episode that was released with the blu ray was awesome. Its about the first guy with the kings hand, but he can only use it on one person, every other gets the apocalypse virus. Anyways that episode was awesome, wish they would have continued the story on that. He was named Scrooge if i remember right.


dude thats a vn if you wanna actually follow the story

also on topic haters gonna hate some ppl jsut hate things its how the world works im sure i hate some of the anime they consider to be amazing. different strokes for different folks
19327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:

Lets have a Layman talk of genetic, Inori is a clone of Shoe's sister correct? If Inori didn't die at the end they might have to change the name of the anime to Retardation Crown eh?


this post^ gave me the biggest laugh ive had all day. The main character's name is SHU, though im not sure if you misspelled it on purpose or not but it was hilarious
23475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Guilty Crown is truly worthy and deserving of it's throne...

for terribad animes of 2012, and possibly, of all-time.
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 4/29/13 , edited 4/29/13

tehstud wrote:

Guilty Crown is truly worthy and deserving of it's throne...

for terribad animes of 2012, and possibly, of all-time.


That's a brilliant argument/summation of points you have there. There is no throne for such a thing and if there was it wouldn't be on it even if it was the worst because it started in 2011. Try again. What's your 2012 best anime of all time for reference?
8661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 4/29/13

zipzo wrote:


tehstud wrote:

Guilty Crown is truly worthy and deserving of it's throne...

for terribad animes of 2012, and possibly, of all-time.


That's a brilliant argument/summation of points you have there. There is no throne for such a thing and if there was it wouldn't be on it even if it was the worst because it started in 2011. Try again. What's your 2012 best anime of all time for reference?


probably bleach lul
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.