First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply 2012 ★ BATTLE
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
4. Another- one of my top three mystery anime
3. Kokoro Connect- I loved the character interactions
2. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun- watched Say I love you at the same time and this one got bumped into the back of my mind, never finished it
1. Accel World- I really hated the characters and the sci-fi was pretty bland
23465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
Oh shit, which shit do i choose out of all the shit?

^ditto
BaGGs1 
111567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
4. Another- always up for a scare anime!
3. Kokoro Connect- great animation.
2. Accel World- at least I sat through it..
1. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun- Missed this one, but it looks good?
36533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
And here are the average sales in Japan for this round's 4 anime.


Accel World *1,504+*7,245=*8,749 (8) (Sunrise/Viz Media)
Another *2,157 (6, not including BOX) (P.A. Works/Sentai Filmworks)
Kokoro Connect *2,130 (6+) (SILVER LINK./Sentai Filmworks)
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun **,871+*1,056=*1,927 (5+) (Brain's Base)

Basically Accel World sold more than the 3 others combined.

Horror and Shoujo don't really sell that well in Japan.
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
obviously people like to look at black princess' butt
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/2/13 , edited 5/2/13

pistolsaf wrote:

And here are the average sales in Japan for this round's 4 anime.


Accel World *1,504+*7,245=*8,749 (8) (Sunrise/Viz Media)
Another *2,157 (6, not including BOX) (P.A. Works/Sentai Filmworks)
Kokoro Connect *2,130 (6+) (SILVER LINK./Sentai Filmworks)
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun **,871+*1,056=*1,927 (5+) (Brain's Base)




***** sold more than the 3 combined.

@ Tonari and Another.
I thought Another would sell 5x the amount it sold, considering its popularity and promo.


436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 5/2/13

chrome_mist wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:

And here are the average sales in Japan for this round's 4 anime.


Accel World *1,504+*7,245=*8,749 (8) (Sunrise/Viz Media)
Another *2,157 (6, not including BOX) (P.A. Works/Sentai Filmworks)
Kokoro Connect *2,130 (6+) (SILVER LINK./Sentai Filmworks)
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun **,871+*1,056=*1,927 (5+) (Brain's Base)




***** sold more than the 3 combined.

@ Tonari and Another.
I thought Another would sell 5x the amount it sold, considering its popularity and promo.



That's Japan for yah. =))))

It really is frustrating that the anime/MANGA you love/like doesn't appeal that much on the Japanese market~ TT_TT
Queen of Support
starry 
39865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/13

4. Another - Flawless except for the last 2 episodes, what a letdown
3. Kokoro Connect - Enjoyed it and loved the characters in the show
2. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - Cute show but those last few episodes...
1. Accel World - Have not seen it yet
38958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 5/2/13

TwilightZone817 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:

And here are the average sales in Japan for this round's 4 anime.


Accel World *1,504+*7,245=*8,749 (8) (Sunrise/Viz Media)
Another *2,157 (6, not including BOX) (P.A. Works/Sentai Filmworks)
Kokoro Connect *2,130 (6+) (SILVER LINK./Sentai Filmworks)
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun **,871+*1,056=*1,927 (5+) (Brain's Base)




***** sold more than the 3 combined.

@ Tonari and Another.
I thought Another would sell 5x the amount it sold, considering its popularity and promo.



That's Japan for yah. =))))

It really is frustrating that the anime/MANGA you love/like doesn't appeal that much on the Japanese market~ TT_TT


but another began as a book, maybe if you included that it would be alot higher.
21247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
4 - Another - (Because I never will look at an umbrella the same way again)
3 - Kokoro Connect - (The personality swapping really just hooked me in)
2 - Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - (Just not too memorable, especially compared to the two above)
1 - Accel World - (I just haven't watched this show yet)
36533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
@Chrome_mist. When you considered how bad horror anime have done in Japan, Another's sales aren't that bad.

Here are the MAL stats:

Another- 114,527 members, 2,394 favorites. #58 popularity, #345 ranked. Average score: 8.12
Accel World- 76,530 members, 1,135 favorites, #134 popularity, #587 ranked. Average score: 7.90
Tonai no Kaibutsu-kun: 76,269 members, 1,024 favorites, #136 popularity, #424 ranked Average score: 8.02
Kokoro Connect- 61,002 members, 805 favorites, #209 popularity, #372 ranked. Average score: 8.08

Basically, Another is quite popular on MAL and has the best average score of the 4(although Kokoro Connect is a close 2nd as far as average score).
15744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/13

Des85 wrote:

Don't just randomly give points to shows. You have to give your reason/s.


So you want justification of my opinions?

since you bothered quoting little ole me:

4.kokoro-i liked inaba's dere side
3.another-that eyepatch made me curious.
2.accel-lackluster
1.Kaibutsu-that rooster kept me watching
38958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 5/2/13

RolexKid wrote:


Des85 wrote:

Don't just randomly give points to shows. You have to give your reason/s.


So you want justification of my opinions?

since you bothered quoting little ole me:

4.kokoro-i liked inaba's dere side
3.another-that eyepatch made me curious.
2.accel-lackluster
1.Kaibutsu-that rooster kept me watching


she want your vote to count, votes without a reasoning will not be counted.
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/3/13
UPDATES:


Battle 2 is now over!
Another (114 pts.) and Kokoro Connect (111 pts.) MURDER the competition.
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (86 pts.) and Accel World (58 pts.) get axed.
Battle 3 is now up! Vote for your faves now!




BATTLE 3

50474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/3/13 , edited 5/3/13
Kokoro Connect lives! Glad something I liked made it through!

4. Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, just so funny that Humanity's credit card was declined... oh snap!
3. Black Rock Shooter for that big ass gun
2. Chuunibyou for gantai / eyepatch cheerleaders
1. Kuroko's Basuke, not a big basketball fan.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.