Remove this ad
First  Prev  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  Next  Last
Post Reply 2012 ★ BATTLE
32305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Eden of the East
Online
Posted 6/10/13
Congrats to From the New World for winning the 2012 Battle. I loved the series and it is very deserving of the crown. I enjoyed seeing everyone's opinions on all the series and comparing them against my own. Thanks to Chrome for hosting this entire contest - it is much appreciated. I suppose I'll see you all again at the 2013 Battle (or whatever battle pops up next.) Either way, I hope to have finally watched Space Brothers by then - wish me luck.
60695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
Thank goodness! Yay for Shinsekai Yori!

Are we having a match for the third placer? lol
32487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
I think the 2013 battle would have a strong contender in Kara no Kyoukai if it's eligible.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/10-1/kara-no-kykai-garden-of-sinners-tv-edit-to-air-this-summer
43465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/10/13

observantzani wrote:

Thank goodness! Yay for Shinsekai Yori!

Are we having a match for the third placer? lol

No, Chrome already decided we don't want to do that. We are done with 2012 anime here.
60695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

hpulley wrote:


observantzani wrote:

Thank goodness! Yay for Shinsekai Yori!

Are we having a match for the third placer? lol

No, Chrome already decided we don't want to do that. We are done with 2012 anime here.


Thanks for the update! I didn't browse the other pages of the forum anymore.
30251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/13 , edited 6/10/13

pistolsaf wrote:

I think the 2013 battle would have a strong contender in Kara no Kyoukai if it's eligible.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/10-1/kara-no-kykai-garden-of-sinners-tv-edit-to-air-this-summer

They're omitting Paradox Spiral. INSTANT HATRED.

Edit: Actually I can't think of how they'd possibly cut Paradox Spiral into episodes, so I'll let that pass. And they dropped the sixth movie, which is a huge net gain. 1-4 & 7 should do just fine for 13 episodes I think. Ok, I'm happy.

And I could totally see Kara no Kyoukai sweeping everything else we'll see this year. I hope CR gets to stream it.
104092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
The people are restless for more.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
78180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/12/13
Completely forgot about this thread...

Just happy that Psycho-Pass didn't win! <3
69708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 6/12/13
^ Now, now, be objective. Don't take things too personal. LOL
First  Prev  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.