First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply 2012 ★ BATTLE
35531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
OK, unusual to see only 3 anime.

4. Girls und Panzer. This series really was the surprise smash hit of the year. You could see that it was going for Saki with Tanks in the story, but it became its own great series near the end. There are lots of characters, and yet you find yourself compelled by all of them. The tanks are also well-done and lovingly researched. GuP should be seen. It's moe, and it's a sports show essentially.
3. High School DxD. Eh, average harem show. Lead is very perverted which is good for a change.
2. Hyouka. Sorry, it's not Haruhi and I resent this show for not being Haruhi.
8382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jacksonville, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
4 - Girls und Panzer (This actually turned out to be a fun watch. Deep? No. Enjoyable? Yes.)
3 - Hyouka (As one of the two Kyoto Animation TV series not licensed, I unfortunately have not seen this. That's a bummer, because I really like Kyoto Animation's titles and this one seems really good.)
2 - High School DXD (Have not watched and will not watch. Just no.)
17314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
4. Girls Und Panzer - GuP has a solid action scenes coupled with a catchy music and an above average animation (even tank enthusiasts pointed out that the tanks are very detailed). The story seems like just an excuse for them enter the tank tourney.

3. High School DxD - Generic anime with generic story which wasted the potential of High School DxD's premise. I could have graded this anime better if wasn't for the generic story and excessive fanservice.

2. Hyouka - Never seen the series so no comment.
436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
4 - Hyouka - KyoAni~

3 - Girls und Panzer - Darjeeling~♥

2 - High School DxD - I had a hard time finishing it. Too much fan service on the first half~ @_@ The latter half is more enjoyable though and I'll still be watching the 2nd season~
9232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
I'm gonna vote, becaus I don't think Hyouka deserve all this, it's such a damn boring anime.


4. Girls and Panzer (Becaus it has lolis at least. I did enjoy the first episode a little at least. And most of the people in here who have put it at first says it was a pretty fun anime).

3. HSDxD (I remember that there was a hot fantasy girl in it. Yeah(checked MAL). I also remember that I enjoyed it a little. It didn't feel like the first ep was longer than 24 mins)

2. Hyouka (Unlike the other 2 anime, the first ep of this one bored me so much that I got tired, and I'm not kidding about that, it really did make me sleepy.
Chitanda(?) is such a crap character, same goes for the main guy. Their personalities is so dull. The other to MCs(?) was good, I was hoping they'd get together.
I've completed the anime, becaus I hoped it would get better. The festival arc was great, but unfortunatly it doesn't make up for the rest of it).
Posted 5/5/13
4. Hyouka - So much better than the other two plot wise. And KyoAni.

3. Girls und Panzer - Just because it was better than HSDxD and was funny.

2. HSDxD - Was pretty stupid in general, not my type of anime.
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/5/13

AHTL wrote:

Sounds legit, I'll just roll with your reasons as I haven't seen any of the shows yet.

*rolls around*

[ 4 ] God's Gift : Our Salvation - Easily the best anime of 2012. The production, direction and music were top-notch. The story arcs weren't of the best writing but still enjoyable. And Oreki is simply my favorite character of 2012, Jesus's anime counterpart to be quite honest. This anime has little to no flaws at all, like God himself.


[ 3 ] Girls und Panzer - Just started watching this and it's really cute. I know for sure it's much more enjoyable than the series below.
[ 2 ] High School DxD - Surprisingly popular for an overdone theme for a harem anime. Watched a couple of episodes and it just wasn't for me.

High School DxD kinda looks like trash to me.





You have great taste, not that I didn't know already.


12307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Currently at CHIM...
Offline
Posted 5/5/13 , edited 5/5/13
I only watched Girls und Panzer. I really enjoyed it so I'm gonna give it 4.
The others look pretty good.
37946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
hyouka looks interesting its probably on my to watch list. the others im not really interested in at all.

can i give the 4+3+2 points all to hyouka?

if not you can either not count this vote, or distribute the points randomly the the other categories.
25416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
3-Hyouka - Chitanda is AWESOME!!!!
2-Girls und Panzer - Anime based on tanks. What more do you need to know?
1-High School DxD - Watched a few minutes of the first episode. WAY too much fanservice.
76720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
highschool dxd does not have too much fanservice

104350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
4. Hyouka - The whole show really was very well done but it was the last few episodes that captured my heart. Only in some of the greatest slice of life anime have I witnessed the same realistic affliction and catharsis like I saw in the last three episodes of Hyouka.

1. Girl und Panzer - Compared to Hyouka and some of my other favorites in this tournament, I can't really endorse or even sum up anything that I particularly like about this show and the one below.

1. High School DxD - See above.
Queen of Support
starry 
37792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/13

kufirst wrote:

4. Hyouka - The whole show really was very well done but it was the last few episodes that captured my heart. Only in some of the greatest slice of life anime have I witnessed the same realistic affliction and catharsis like I saw in the last three episodes of Hyouka.

1. Girl und Panzer - Compared to Hyouka and some of my other favorites in this tournament, I can't really endorse or even sum up anything that I particularly like about this show and the one below.

1. High School DxD - See above.


Going ahead with Ku's choices since I have not seen any of the shows above yet.

31484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 5/5/13

starry wrote:


kufirst wrote:

4. Hyouka - The whole show really was very well done but it was the last few episodes that captured my heart. Only in some of the greatest slice of life anime have I witnessed the same realistic affliction and catharsis like I saw in the last three episodes of Hyouka.

1. Girl und Panzer - Compared to Hyouka and some of my other favorites in this tournament, I can't really endorse or even sum up anything that I particularly like about this show and the one below.

1. High School DxD - See above.


Going ahead with Ku's choices since I have not seen any of the shows above yet.


Too bad, because chrome_mist already said she wouldn't be allowing 4-1-1-1 (and I assume 4-1-1 by extension). Also, I'm not sure why you'd vote if you hadn't seen the shows, but I guess that's your prerogative.
Queen of Support
starry 
37792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/13

TotalPotato wrote:

Too bad, because chrome_mist already said she wouldn't be allowing 4-1-1-1 (and I assume 4-1-1 by extension). Also, I'm not sure why you'd vote if you hadn't seen the shows, but I guess that's your prerogative.


4-1-1 is fine in this case because the result is pretty obvious.
Or I can just ask kufirst to edit his post if that makes you happy.

I voted because I trust ku's taste. Judging from your tone, the above result is definitely not something you are looking forward to. Just saying.
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.