Remove this ad
First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
Post Reply 2012 ★ BATTLE
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 5/9/13 , edited 5/9/13

AnimeKami wrote:


ruichama wrote:


Insomnist wrote:


ruichama wrote:

(3) Fate/Zero - haven't watch it but I think it is so good.. I still have to re-watch the Fate/Stay Night before watching this I think..

You don't have to; if anything you should watch Fate/Zero first since the end butts into the beginning of Stay Night.


Oh really??? Will I not be spoiled or anything if I watch Fate/Zero first?? I watched Fate/Stay Night before, but I haven't finished it. and it was a long time ago.. Okay then, thanks



nothing really crosses

you'll get to know how saber knows how to use chopsticks


lol actually there is only four pretty huge spoiler, but if you haven't ventured to far into the first series than you wouldn't catch it unless your very observant.

just a reminder to people who watches the series.



so i do suggest you finish the first one before the second.
34050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/13 , edited 5/9/13

ruichama wrote:


Insomnist wrote:


ruichama wrote:

(3) Fate/Zero - haven't watch it but I think it is so good.. I still have to re-watch the Fate/Stay Night before watching this I think..

You don't have to; if anything you should watch Fate/Zero first since the end butts into the beginning of Stay Night.


Oh really??? Will I not be spoiled or anything if I watch Fate/Zero first?? I watched Fate/Stay Night before, but I haven't finished it. and it was a long time ago.. Okay then, thanks



What I'm about to say may be considered a spoiler, but I very much do not consider it so, especially since being "spoiled," in my estimation, makes the series better. Not to mention that the thing being spoiled happens at the beginning of Stay Night. Proceed if you wish -- I think it's well worth it.
59607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
UPDATES:


Battle 8 is now over!
Fate/Zero 2 (121 pts.) HOLY SHIT and Magi (104 pts.) ADVANCE to the next round. Rule update.
Inu x Boku SS (90 pts.) and Campione! (55 pts.) get axed.
Table and results updated.
Battle 9 is now up! Vote for your faves now!




BATTLE 9 FINAL

Mouretsu Pirates vs Space Brothers vs Moyashimon Returns vs Psycho-Pass



I'm starting a little early 'cause I'm going out in a bit.
Go SPACE BROTHERS
15637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
not seen any of these ill pass
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
78174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

4. Space Brothers - It's Space Brothers. It's SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEE BROOOOOOOOOOTHERS!
3. Psycho-Pass It was entertaining, but very "2 DEEP 4 U!!" attitude, and while I enjoyed the cyberpunk feel it was kinda meh.
2. Moyashimon Returns Yay Moyashimon! Pity it was disappointing... :|
1. Mouretsu Pirates - Haven't seen the show, so can't really judge it.


59607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

maffayoo wrote:

not seen any of these ill pass




You are given 24 hours to watch certain amount of episodes of each.
Start with the greatest anime of all time.



15637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

chrome_mist wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

not seen any of these ill pass




You are given 24 hours to watch certain amount of episodes of each.
Start with the greatest anime of all time.






57 eps? np ill finish in 10 hours
59607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

maffayoo wrote:

57 eps? np ill finish in 10 hours



You don't have to watch them all.
Just watch a few episodes of each to have an idea what these anime are like.

M vote:


[ 4 ] Space Brothers - This and Hyouka are the only new anime which managed to crack my top 10. It's amazing in every possible way. I could write a 10-paragraph essay on how superior this anime is compared to the others but I won't. I JUST LOVE THIS ANIME SO MUCH.
[ 3 ] Psycho-Pass - I honestly haven't finished it but based on the ratings, reviews, reception this anime is getting, I am inclined to give this one a 3 instead of Moyashimon, which I thought was cute but didn't deliver much.
[ 2 ] Moyashimon Returns - I loved the 1st season and this one was good as well. But it felt like there was something missing. The improvement in animation was good though.
[ 1 ] Mouretsu Pirates - Never got the hype. honestly thought it was boring.

21589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Uberwald
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
4 - Moyashimon Returns Because black leather rocks. And this is also educational...probably. (About Black leather). I'm ranking this top because I think the competition this round will be too tough for it, and wish it had been in a different battle.
3 - Psycho-Pass Dark dystopian, a chilling vision about the life that results after letting humans (who are inherently imperfect) rule over other humans, and having the problems with that be compounded by placing blind faith in technological advance without seeing the consequences (A can of worms, pandora's box, once opened you can't hide the contents away again ever). Once you allow laws to be passed to regulate morality in the guise of providing safety, you can't win, you can't break even, and you can't even quit the game.
2 - Mouretsu Pirates Grew bored with it. Stayed too long, finally realized I was still watching mostly only because of the (sort of off-key, but cute) MomoClo Z theme music.
1 - Space Brothers Didn't start watching, too much other material to catch up on before I can justify the time investment this will require. Plus enough other people will vote this one up, (including most of the mods, apparently), so it won't need any help from me.
15637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

chrome_mist wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

57 eps? np ill finish in 10 hours



You don't have to watch them all.
Just watch a few episodes of each to have an idea what these anime are like.

M vote:


[ 4 ] Space Brothers - This and Hyouka are the only new anime which managed to crack my top 10. It's amazing in every possible way. I could write a 10-paragraph essay on how superior this anime is compared to the others but I won't. I JUST LOVE THIS ANIME SO MUCH.
[ 3 ] Psycho-Pass - I honestly haven't finished it but based on the ratings, reviews, reception this anime is getting, I am inclined to give this one a 3 instead of Moyashimon, which I thought was cute but didn't deliver much.
[ 2 ] Moyashimon Returns - I loved the 1st season and this one was good as well. But it felt like there was something missing. The improvement in animation was good though.
[ 1 ] Mouretsu Pirates - Never got the hype. honestly thought it was boring.




question why do you center all of your text xD?

also i have a busy day today so i shall try and get a few done >.>
Posted 5/9/13
4. Psycho-Pass (KCVASAQPKWPSAERERTTGAAERTRTSKO!!!!)
3. Space Bros (Awesome show but ^)
2. Moyashimon (Comedy so I might watch it)
1. Moretsu Pirates (I haven't watched this)

8768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 5/9/13 , edited 5/9/13


4. Space Brothers (This better win this round, it's the best damn thing xD Even the recap episodes are great, becaus the stuff they recap is great xD Yeah, this anime is great, and I'm so good with words today :P)
3. Psycho-pass (Very exciting to watch, need to complete it.
2. Boob pirates (I watched the first ep, seemed ok.
1. Returns (Haven't watched at all)
122088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
4. Psycho-Pass : Badass characters, badass music, badass story, badass setting, loved it~
3: Mouretsu Pirates - not too shabby I guess; not too much to say on this one.
2: Moyashimon Returns - okay series but personally, it wasn't too suited for me.
1: Space Brothers (haven't seen yet)


BaGGs1 
106994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/9/13 , edited 5/9/13
4 Mouretsu Pirates- Liked the story, solid animation and Marika seemed to have her sh*t together. Throw in some cute girls attempting to do pirate cosplay, and the show wasn't to bad.

3 Space Brothers - Haven't really had a chance to get to far into it, looks like it has potential and the way that Chrome and AHTL rave about it it has to be good..right?

2 Psycho-Pass - I'm interested, just not completed yet.

1 Mayashimon Returns - Pass.
16192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
4. Moyashimon Returns (The first season is my favorite anime of all time and i thought the second season was a great continuation ^_^)
3. Mouretsu Pirates (Ive watch 4 eps and i thought it was okay... bit boring but.. hopefully it gets better)
2. Psycho-Pass (Haven't seen it but plan to watch it)
1. Space Brothers (Haven't seen it, no plan to watch it)
First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.