First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Combat Room [RP]
Student
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Leilani-chan wrote:



".....Jeanne Cross. But don't think that speech of yours is going to even come close to changing me." Jeanne growled as she glared at Kiriana. She didn't like Kiriana at all. The only thought in mind was that Kiriana had no idea what Jeanne had gone through. It seemed to her that Kiriana believed she had more pain just because she lived longer. It may not be true but Jeanne was too blind as always. Shaking her head she looked away and was ready just to walk away.



"Jeanne Cross, hmm.... a pretty name." She stood up straight and stared at her. "This speech of mine is not intended for me to get closer but it is true. Would you like to duel me to test your skills? I know that you don't like me but one duel wouldn't hurt." Kiriana had here hand on the hilt of her blade to show that she was serious.
Student
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

crimsonflashstep wrote

"Jeanne Cross, hmm.... a pretty name." She stood up straight and stared at her. "This speech of mine is not intended for me to get closer but it is true. Would you like to duel me to test your skills? I know that you don't like me but one duel wouldn't hurt." Kiriana had here hand on the hilt of her blade to show that she was serious.


"Alright then. Let's fight then." Jeanne smirked as she gave Kiriana a sideways glance. Another pair of cards appeared in her hands through the sunlight. After that she seemed to have disappeared into the light. She was already all her abilities at once. While moving around and hiding in the light she moved as slowly as possible and had her cards held in front of her, ready to throw.
Student
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Leilani-chan wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote

"Jeanne Cross, hmm.... a pretty name." She stood up straight and stared at her. "This speech of mine is not intended for me to get closer but it is true. Would you like to duel me to test your skills? I know that you don't like me but one duel wouldn't hurt." Kiriana had here hand on the hilt of her blade to show that she was serious.


"Alright then. Let's fight then." Jeanne smirked as she gave Kiriana a sideways glance. Another pair of cards appeared in her hands through the sunlight. After that she seemed to have disappeared into the light. She was already all her abilities at once. While moving around and hiding in the light she moved as slowly as possible and had her cards held in front of her, ready to throw.


Kiriana smiled and began laughing. She drew her sword and it began to glow crimson. She took a stance and she started to note everything around her looking to where Jeanne was. She was tensing and was ready for an attack. "Let's do this then." Her eyes changed colors, turning red. They searched for the soul of Jeanne and found it on the right. She stared straight at her.
Student
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 6/11/13


"Oh? My, my. This already seems...fun." Jeanne grinned as she broke into complete visibility. She changed her plans in her mind and broke back into the brightest sunlight. A large flock of birds appeared from an area between both of her arms and started swarming around both her and Kiriana. She was able to perfectly see through it all as she moved around and threw three cards at Kiriana, each one purposely missing the birds.

Student
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Leilani-chan wrote:



"Oh? My, my. This already seems...fun." Jeanne grinned as she broke into complete visibility. She changed her plans in her mind and broke back into the brightest sunlight. A large flock of birds appeared from an area between both of her arms and started swarming around both her and Kiriana. She was able to perfectly see through it all as she moved around and threw three cards at Kiriana, each one purposely missing the birds.



"You're not the only one who can disappear you know." Kiriana faded from view, her presence vanishing. Only her voice echoed. "Illusions can only go so far." A hand grasped her leg tightly, pulling it into the earth as if it was a ghost. "Phasing." A laugh could be heard. She appeared in front of her.
Student
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

crimsonflashstep wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:



"Oh? My, my. This already seems...fun." Jeanne grinned as she broke into complete visibility. She changed her plans in her mind and broke back into the brightest sunlight. A large flock of birds appeared from an area between both of her arms and started swarming around both her and Kiriana. She was able to perfectly see through it all as she moved around and threw three cards at Kiriana, each one purposely missing the birds.



"You're not the only one who can disappear you know." Kiriana faded from view, her presence vanishing. Only her voice echoed. "Illusions can only go so far." A hand grasped her leg tightly, pulling it into the earth as if it was a ghost. "Phasing." A laugh could be heard. She appeared in front of her.


"You phase, I summon. It goes other ways too." Jeanne herself seemed to have disappeared as well and reappeared with a flash of light under the sun. She opened another portal and was able to pull herself and not just objects around. As long as her limits weren't found out, she could handle herself just fine. Though she had to get pass the phasing but for now she has to just back away and observe.
Student
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Leilani-chan wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:



"Oh? My, my. This already seems...fun." Jeanne grinned as she broke into complete visibility. She changed her plans in her mind and broke back into the brightest sunlight. A large flock of birds appeared from an area between both of her arms and started swarming around both her and Kiriana. She was able to perfectly see through it all as she moved around and threw three cards at Kiriana, each one purposely missing the birds.



"You're not the only one who can disappear you know." Kiriana faded from view, her presence vanishing. Only her voice echoed. "Illusions can only go so far." A hand grasped her leg tightly, pulling it into the earth as if it was a ghost. "Phasing." A laugh could be heard. She appeared in front of her.


"You phase, I summon. It goes other ways too." Jeanne herself seemed to have disappeared as well and reappeared with a flash of light under the sun. She opened another portal and was able to pull herself and not just objects around. As long as her limits weren't found out, she could handle herself just fine. Though she had to get pass the phasing but for now she has to just back away and observe.


"Very interesting ability, I have to admit." She vanished into the ground, phasing through it like a ghost. She could still detect Jeanne's soul even through the tons of earth. "Secret Technique: Crash Wave." She aimed up and slashed the earth above her. The earth cracked and shook before tons of it flew upwards into the sky, some of the earth heading towards Jeanne. Kiriana jumped from the crater that she made, invisible as she jumped from onto the still airborne rocks, moving from rock to rock.
Student
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 6/11/13


"Really now...." Jeanne hissed as she broke the rocks into harmless nothing with her cards. She summoned more cards and followed after Kiriana, moving quickly up the airborne pieces of earth. She knew she couldn't hurt Kiriana right now but again had something in mind. She waited to get to the brightest area of the rocks as she followed. As she moved she grinned and even spoke.
"Where you going hm? Running?" Jeanne taunted while breaking rocks that Kiriana was about to jump upon.

Student
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Leilani-chan wrote:



"Really now...." Jeanne hissed as she broke the rocks into harmless nothing with her cards. She summoned more cards and followed after Kiriana, moving quickly up the airborne pieces of earth. She knew she couldn't hurt Kiriana right now but again had something in mind. She waited to get to the brightest area of the rocks as she followed. As she moved she grinned and even spoke.
"Where you going hm? Running?" Jeanne taunted while breaking rocks that Kiriana was about to jump upon.



Kiriana noticed the slight change in her voice, seeming to mock her and noticed that she was planning something. She decided to take the bait even if it was a trap. She was ready to activate it anyway. She leaped forward and landed on the rocks where the most light was gathered. "Heh."
Student
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 6/11/13


Instead of moving toward Kiriana, Jeanne jumped back on the ground and landed on her feet lightly. Holding her hands up toward where Kiriana was standing, she opened a portal around the said woman. The portal closed around her and brought her only into that was made not too long ago. Jeanne was well away from there. Next she opened portals around the rocks and opened the portals around Kiriana.

Student
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Leilani-chan wrote:



Instead of moving toward Kiriana, Jeanne jumped back on the ground and landed on her feet lightly. Holding her hands up toward where Kiriana was standing, she opened a portal around the said woman. The portal closed around her and brought her only into that was made not too long ago. Jeanne was well away from there. Next she opened portals around the rocks and opened the portals around Kiriana.



She felt herself get pulled into a different area and noticed that similar mini portals also opened up around her. Her quick thinking told her to Phase just in time as the rocks were laughed at her from the mini portals. She looked around to see where she was and saw that she was in an unknown space. Her sword began to glow again and it's power was growing.
Student
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 6/11/13


(Ah sorry there was a typo. She was supposed to be in the crater.)

"....Sooo....what's that you got up your sleeve, eh?" Jeanne tilted her head to the side and watched, arms crossed. Her eyes narrowed in anticipation. There was enough light to help her get away from whatever was coming her way. Even her cards would help her enough to block an attack.

Student
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Leilani-chan wrote:



(Ah sorry there was a typo. She was supposed to be in the crater.)

"....Sooo....what's that you got up your sleeve, eh?" Jeanne tilted her head to the side and watched, arms crossed. Her eyes narrowed in anticipation. There was enough light to help her get away from whatever was coming her way. Even her cards would help her enough to block an attack.



(It's okay)
"Secret Technique: Spacial Rend 1st Step." (Her sword can cut through anything but there are many ways to resist its ability) The space in front of her her distorted she appeared right in front of Jeanne, right under her guard. She was smiling at that, noticing the look on her face."2nd Step." She began to pull the sword forward, aiming to finish the battle. Her sword was still encased in crimson energy.
Student
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 6/11/13


"Heh..." There was an actual portal set up in front of Jeanne that was opened as soon as Kiriana appeared. It didn't lead to anywhere in recognizable though. Even if a weapon was able to but through anything, Jeanne was too recognized with reality and space to get pass that. She not only opened the portal, but flipped backwards away from Kiriana just enough to get away from the sword if the portal wasn't to open.
Student
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Leilani-chan wrote:



"Heh..." There was an actual portal set up in front of Jeanne that was opened as soon as Kiriana appeared. It didn't lead to anywhere in recognizable though. Even if a weapon was able to but through anything, Jeanne was too recognized with reality and space to get pass that. She not only opened the portal, but flipped backwards away from Kiriana just enough to get away from the sword if the portal wasn't to open.


Kiriana smirked seeing how Jeanne dodged. "The maiden with hair dyed in the night, pale skin of moonlight dances in the garden. The fiery blade, seemingly made in crimson flame is held in her hands. She wanders lonely through the wreckage of her home torn to pieces by violence." She sheathed her sword and the sheath glowed golden, the energy increased. "That was the myth of a Kamikakushi made by villagers though they knew it held truth in it." She took her stance.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.