First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you hate shaving?
Posted 4/30/13

Kourtella wrote:

I HAVE NEVER SHAVED BEFORE


9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Onmarus
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
Yes I hate shaving but I have to for my job. If it were up to me I would rock a wizard beard.
27192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
Job requires me to be cleanly shaven. I don't mind it.
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
I hate shaving but only because I'm lazy.
49909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

Pomff wrote:

Shaving is time consuming and leaves stubble, waxing hurts like crap but I only have to do it once a month so I bite the bullet and do it. Shit ain't fun man, being a woman and not being hairy is a pain in the ass.


You're lucky you have the option. As a guy, ff I tried to wax my facial hair, I'd completely tear off the lower half of my face. Plucking out one hair by itself can cause bleeding.

Have you considered laser? I hear it lasts for about a year.
9477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / In the S.O.S breg...
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
i dont mine shaving i hate facial hair so yea xD
25021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bayamón - Puerto...
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
It boreds me to dead xD.
13558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
I let my beard and stache grow out for a good year. It doesn't really fill in too well on the sides, and I couldn't trim it how I liked it, so I just shaved it all off. Damn near took 10 years off my age too (and that's not a good thing, I'm only 24, so I look like a kid)

Growing it back and keeping it trimmed up this time. My girlfriend says if I wanna grow my goatee out I have to braid it when it gets really long haha. I think I could pull it off too.
25221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
my facial hair grows so fast i usually get away with whatever i want as far as work policies go...3 days after shaving i look like i'm growing a beard with a purpose. i may or may not decide to let it keep growing or to shave to keep the stubble look going/or shave the beard into a goatee which is what i am wearing on my face now.
48707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Alabama
Offline
Posted 4/30/13 , edited 4/30/13
SHAVING IS THE WORST!! its a huge pain and takes forever to shave two whole legs and if you try to hurry up the process you get razor burn. Plus the hair on your thighs grows in weird directions and that makes it easy to miss a spot. And sometimes it can really hurt. Just a couple of days ago I accidentally took a chunk out of my knee and two weeks ago I took a chunk out of my ankle. And guys, do you know how bad it hurts to cut your armpit? It hurts a lot! The hair also grows back way too fast! As you can see I seriously hate shaving.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 4/30/13 , edited 4/30/13

BearSol wrote:

You're lucky you have the option. As a guy, ff I tried to wax my facial hair, I'd completely tear off the lower half of my face. Plucking out one hair by itself can cause bleeding.

Have you considered laser? I hear it lasts for about a year.


You also don't have to wax your legs or pits unless you're a metrosexual or attempting to pick up women/men who like metrosexual men. There's other issues associated with waxing certain parts of your anatomy as well, so forgive me for not having sympathy for you poor, bearded men.

The thought of burning my skin with a laser scares the crap out of me, sounds expensive too. Waxing is cheap provided you learn how to do it yourself.
Punk29 
15931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

penper101 wrote:

SHAVING IS THE WORST!! its a huge pain and takes forever to shave two whole legs and if you try to hurry up the process you get razor burn. Plus the hair on your thighs grows in weird directions and that makes it easy to miss a spot. And sometimes it can really hurt. Just a couple of days ago I accidentally took a chunk out of my knee and two weeks ago I took a chunk out of my ankle. And guys, do you know how bad it hurts to cut your armpit? It hurts a lot! The hair also grows back way too fast! As you can see I seriously hate shaving.


Dudes just don't appreciate how hard it is to be cleanly shaven all the friking time. I mean you shave your legs, and an hour later it just all grows back. It's utterly futile. I would rather spend my money on anime, manga and games as opposed to lazers and waxing. I just can't bothered. Yes I'm a bit lazy, but who can blame me? XD
4761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
Haven't shaved for about 5 years. I hate shaving because my hair grows back so fast.
21251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/13



I have been trying to grow my beard like this but as soon as it gets long I look devilish and my co workers tell me to cut it off.
9998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

TVNation wrote:




I have been trying to grow my beard like this but as soon as it gets long I look devilish and my co workers tell me to cut it off.


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheeeeez!
48707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Alabama
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

Punk29 wrote:


penper101 wrote:

SHAVING IS THE WORST!! its a huge pain and takes forever to shave two whole legs and if you try to hurry up the process you get razor burn. Plus the hair on your thighs grows in weird directions and that makes it easy to miss a spot. And sometimes it can really hurt. Just a couple of days ago I accidentally took a chunk out of my knee and two weeks ago I took a chunk out of my ankle. And guys, do you know how bad it hurts to cut your armpit? It hurts a lot! The hair also grows back way too fast! As you can see I seriously hate shaving.


Dudes just don't appreciate how hard it is to be cleanly shaven all the friking time. I mean you shave your legs, and an hour later it just all grows back. It's utterly futile. I would rather spend my money on anime, manga and games as opposed to lazers and waxing. I just can't bothered. Yes I'm a bit lazy, but who can blame me? XD


I know its ridiculous how expense it is to do waxing or lasers. And your right, Guys don't appreciate how hard it is at all. Have you ever gone in the ocean a couple of hours after shaving? It burns so bad!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.