First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Dating abuse and harassment via technology
19186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On your screen.
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
I just don't tolerate any form of bullying full stop.
Posted 4/30/13

spacebat wrote:

they're teenagers... why does this come as surprising? I'm more concerned about the future of grammar and punctuation..


I totally agree with you!



Posted 4/30/13

spacebat wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


spacebat wrote:

they're teenagers... why does this come as surprising? I'm more concerned about the future of grammar and punctuation..


lel wut u talk but men


we're so screwed....


It's really fun to mess with people by typing like that. Try it sometime
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
Teenagers can be jealous easily...
a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/13 , edited 4/30/13
It's called trolling, now kindly stfu and show me ur bewbs.

No, no, no. I'm a terrible person, why did I find that poster funny. Terrible.
Posted 4/30/13

a619ko wrote:

It's called trolling, now kindly stfu and show me ur bewbs.


That's not at all what this is.
a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

Ink-e wrote:


a619ko wrote:

It's called trolling, now kindly stfu and show me ur bewbs.


That's not at all what this is.


The sexting, I can understand...but cyberbullying? Trolling. :k
Posted 4/30/13

a619ko wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


a619ko wrote:

It's called trolling, now kindly stfu and show me ur bewbs.


That's not at all what this is.


The sexting, I can understand...but cyberbullying? Trolling. :k


This thread isn't talking about on sites like this, where it's rare to know the other person in real life. It may be trolling here, but on sites like facebook and twitter, they DO know each other, and the threats can and likely will be carried out.

177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
I would find this hilarious, but I dislike the human race enough already. People make me sick whether children, teens, or adults. Disregard people, acquire money.
Posted 4/30/13

clear-blood wrote:

I would find this hilarious, but I dislike the human race enough already. People make me sick whether children, teens, or adults. Disregard people, acquire money.


a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

Ink-e wrote:

This thread isn't talking about on sites like this, where it's rare to know the other person in real life. It may be trolling here, but on sites like facebook and twitter, they DO know each other, and the threats can and likely will be carried out.



I see, that's going to far.
Posted 5/1/13
That settles it. She (my daughter) can get a phone when she's 18. LOL

Actually I considered that "parental contract" idea in which I lend her a phone, I must know the password at all times, and she hands it back to me at the end of every day. That way, I'll know if she is being harassed by any creeps.
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

spacebat wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


spacebat wrote:

they're teenagers... why does this come as surprising? I'm more concerned about the future of grammar and punctuation..


lel wut u talk but men


we're so screwed....


Take a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoF2vdLxsVQ
4925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13
I've experienced it a little, but only on Facebook, Crunchyroll, and Youtube; however, I greatly appreciate the magical powers associated with how easy it is to log out and ignore it all. I've only experienced some cyberbullying and mild sexual harassment, though. Nothing particularly interesting.
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

Atheyon wrote:


Take a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoF2vdLxsVQ


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujzfv5Mg47c&list=PLA6687CF25DE17420


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.