First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Dating abuse and harassment via technology
Posted 11/6/13
I bullied my lil sister mercilessly before so i think she can handle them herself
Posted 11/6/13 , edited 11/6/13
^ You're her older brother. She is probably used to your bullshit, and she loves you (though she won't admit it, probably, and neither will you). My best friend's older brother was the same way, but Heaven help anyone else who tried to give her a hard time, because if he found out, he'd pound on 'em. LOL Family is "family," or so they say...

That, and you didn't, um, you know... "harrass" her in a sexual way... right?
Posted 11/6/13 , edited 11/6/13

WackyFiasco wrote:

^ You're her older brother. She is probably used to your bullshit, and she loves you (though she won't admit it, probably, and neither will you). My best friend's older brother was the same way, but Heaven help anyone else who tried to give her a hard time, because if he found out, he'd pound on 'em. LOL Family is "family," or so they say...


Well, she's not all that worried about being likeable now, she used to beg too much. She's also less arrogant so she'll probably ask for help and leave a lost cause... hopefully.

We're best friends now.
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

He'll come back to do it all over again and doesn't care. The guy needs both professional help and a life or stay the hell off this site for good. He keeps trying to talk to me.


That's what all these trolling puppets are. Because they have no real life to speak of, wasting their hours away on the internet pretending to be something they never was, they get the rocks off by doing things online like this. They'll purposely say things to force you to respond and give them the attention they don't need.

It's always good to double read what is said to you online, and look out for keywords and phrases they use. Out think them. A lot of what these psycho puppets do is mind games.
11417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 11/6/13
Oh the joys and simplicity of being lonely XD I hated it as a teenager at school because you ended up being grouped with twats who do this sort of rubbish.
Posted 11/6/13

squirrel3d wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

He'll come back to do it all over again and doesn't care. The guy needs both professional help and a life or stay the hell off this site for good. He keeps trying to talk to me.


That's what all these trolling puppets are. Because they have no real life to speak of, wasting their hours away on the internet pretending to be something they never was, they get the rocks off by doing things online like this. They'll purposely say things to force you to respond and give them the attention they don't need.

It's always good to double read what is said to you online, and look out for keywords and phrases they use. Out think them. A lot of what these psycho puppets do is mind games.


Some people like exaggerating for attention I doubt he continuously tried to talk to her
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/13



I know myself and I won't chat with him online at all.
Thank you for being kind.
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/13



Well it wasn't like an everyday thing he has tried a few times yet I'm sure he did the same with other girls too. They're probably tired of his shit too.
Posted 11/6/13

qualeshia3 wrote:
Well it wasn't like an everyday thing he has tried a few times yet I'm sure he did the same with other girls too. They're probably tired of his shit too.


Send them a gif next time and block right after
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/13


Okay then.
Posted 11/6/13

qualeshia3 wrote:



Okay then.


I don't like you
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/13


Wait! What did I do exactly?!
Posted 11/6/13

qualeshia3 wrote:



Wait! What did I do exactly?!


My point exactly
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/13



Fine.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/13


Woah. Man, you be stepping on my turf by teasing women. And I don't take kindly to turf-steppers. Man, that is a funny word. I'll have to use that again.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.