First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply introduce......
Posted 5/9/08
hello guys....hehehhe
Posted 5/10/08
USER:Mia_25
REAL NAME:Pia
AGE:12
ZODIAC SIGN:Gemini
An ultimata gaara fan!
Posted 5/26/08
Loremae

age:13

about me: shy but friendly they say....0_o....simple......

fav.color: BLUE!
Posted 6/2/08
...
Posted 6/13/08
I'm Dessa Joy......just call me "dessa" 4 short.

Age: 15 yrs. old

fav. color: baby blue, apple green, and red

about me: simple person, shy and luvs drawing.....
11799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
my name's eli! 18 years old and turning 19, 28 days from now....
i live in the queen city of the south , Philippines! ^___^...
hope to know you guys more!! ^__^
Moderator
6633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

mysteriouseli09 wrote:

my name's eli! 18 years old and turning 19, 28 days from now....
i live in the queen city of the south , Philippines! ^___^...
hope to know you guys more!! ^__^


heheh i am from philippines too!!!!
11799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

jamzee_sorox wrote:


mysteriouseli09 wrote:

my name's eli! 18 years old and turning 19, 28 days from now....
i live in the queen city of the south , Philippines! ^___^...
hope to know you guys more!! ^__^


heheh i am from philippines too!!!!


cool!! where in philippines? ^__^
Moderator
6633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

mysteriouseli09 wrote:


jamzee_sorox wrote:


mysteriouseli09 wrote:

my name's eli! 18 years old and turning 19, 28 days from now....
i live in the queen city of the south , Philippines! ^___^...
hope to know you guys more!! ^__^


heheh i am from philippines too!!!!


cool!! where in philippines? ^__^


mindanao...ILIGAN....heheh from lanao del norte

you??
11799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

jamzee_sorox wrote:


mysteriouseli09 wrote:


jamzee_sorox wrote:


mysteriouseli09 wrote:

my name's eli! 18 years old and turning 19, 28 days from now....
i live in the queen city of the south , Philippines! ^___^...
hope to know you guys more!! ^__^


heheh i am from philippines too!!!!


cool!! where in philippines? ^__^


mindanao...ILIGAN....heheh from lanao del norte

you??


Lapu Lapu city, Cebu..^__^...
Moderator
6633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

Mia_25 wrote:

USER:Mia_25
REAL NAME:Pia
AGE:12
ZODIAC SIGN:Gemini
An ultimata gaara fan!


where do you come from??
Moderator
6633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

meerc wrote:

hi Im jacqueline just call me jackie....im from philippines...Im 13 yrs old


mee too am am also 13...hehehe where int he phil do you come from...??
Member
5471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

jamzee_sorox wrote:


meerc wrote:

hi Im jacqueline just call me jackie....im from philippines...Im 13 yrs old


mee too am am also 13...hehehe where int he phil do you come from...??


im from cainta.
you?

Moderator
6633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

meerc wrote:


jamzee_sorox wrote:


meerc wrote:

hi Im jacqueline just call me jackie....im from philippines...Im 13 yrs old


mee too am am also 13...hehehe where int he phil do you come from...??


im from cainta.
you?



me..?? etoh... MINDANAO..*iligan*
Member
5471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

jamzee_sorox wrote:


meerc wrote:


jamzee_sorox wrote:


meerc wrote:

hi Im jacqueline just call me jackie....im from philippines...Im 13 yrs old


mee too am am also 13...hehehe where int he phil do you come from...??


im from cainta.
you?



me..?? etoh... MINDANAO..*iligan*


oh I see......

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.