First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How can a guy be cute?
54247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/1/13


If you're this good looking and has a smile as adorable as his
then you could consider yourself "cute".

vvvvvv




Posted 5/1/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


Marsev wrote:

Guys are only good for looking at?


When I think they're cute, yes.. Lol.. Isn't that the same for all cute things?

Btw, why are you awake? Lol...


Is it? I didn't know that.

Shh i'm trolling
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

Marsev wrote:

Is it? I didn't know that.

Shh i'm trolling


Well, I like cute things but only because they're nice to look at.

I see... I mean I didn't see anything.. You were never here...
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/1/13
This community... /facepalm
54247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

iZehira wrote:

This community... /facepalm




+1



Some people try so hard with this... "trolling".


Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

chrome_mist wrote:



+1



Some people try so hard with this... "trolling".




Says the person who seems to always go through the trouble of using BB code in regular posts and uses up so much space...
54247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

Says the person who seems to always go through the trouble of using BB code in regular posts and uses up so much space...




Bitch you've never heard of copy-paste?
And how is using BB codes for my posts an attempt at trolling?



But I'm glad to know I'm always on your mind
while I didn't even know who you are... until now.


4575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/1/13


Basically, anything on this site can be considered "cute" but not completely girly.
http://thingsboysdowelove.tumblr.com/
54247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

TheRealEscargotpudding wrote:



Basically, anything on this site can be considered "cute" but not completely girly.
http://thingsboysdowelove.tumblr.com/




OMG so cute.




Posted 5/1/13

chrome_mist wrote:



Bitch you've never heard of copy-paste?
And how is using BB codes for my posts an attempt at trolling?



But I'm glad to know I'm always on your mind
while I didn't even know who you are... until now.




LMFAO.. Don't let your raging hormones get to your head, child. I never said anything about trolling. Did you not see what I underlined and put in bold.. And lol copy/paste is still too much trouble.. Then again for someone who loves attention, nothing is really too much trouble.

Nice, you like my photo? Bet you jelly the only face you can show is that of that failed popstar. It's all right, it's just the internet. No one needs to know you're insecure. It'll be our little secret.
Posted 5/1/13
when they have clean and silky hair and smells good, and dress nicely and wear cool glasses :))
and taller than me. and have a nice body.
90840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
lol trolling is hard???

fail btw this post just trolled the trolls
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

chrome_mist wrote:


1) Lol at your "truth" and who the fuck uses hashtags in a forum? Anyway, yeah.. Your '#The Truth' is subjective and I choose to reject it because there are a handful of people who will agree with my truth which is that I'm fuckin' adorable. You just jelly...
2) And I quote

[You are] only special in the way children who wear helmets to school are.

3) Taking up space is a legit reason. I shouldn't have to waste my time scrolling more than I normally should. Yes it's an internet forum. Your point is? That if it were an elevator, you'd be taking up too much space too? Oh what are we to do with you?
4) You're welcome.
5) Another baseless assumption because you clearly have nothing more logical to say.

Good day.

v Awwwww...
v Awwwww... Lol
v It's a trap, isn't it?
v Of course. You were too obvious with your plot.
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13
^ I was planning on stealing your organs, seems I was caught.
^ I want your babies.
^ /sarcastic irony
^ You're both adorable.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
Don't care what anyone says, a sense of humour instantly makes a guy 10x more attractive.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.