First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply How can a guy be cute?
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

1) Lol at your "truth" and who the fuck uses hashtags in a forum? Anyway, yeah.. Your '#The Truth' is subjective and I choose to reject it because there are a handful of people who will agree with my truth which is that I'm fuckin' adorable. You just jelly...
2) And I quote

[You are] only special in the way children who wear helmets to school are.

3) Taking up space is a legit reason. I shouldn't have to waste my time scrolling more than I normally should. Yes it's an internet forum. Your point is? That if it were an elevator, you'd be taking up too much space too? Oh what are we to do with you?
4) You're welcome.
5) Another baseless assumption because you clearly have nothing more logical to say.

Good day.




I won't get banned for something so silly.
No ma'am. I still have a tournament to run.
You seem to be more level-headed compared to Marsev. Let's call it quits.

Vote for your fave here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-801351/2012-battle
12029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
A lot of girls have a different opinion of cute, but I wouldn't mind throwing in my guy perspective of it. Clean, innocent, and nice. The cutest attributes to me.
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

mysticmightg wrote:

A lot of girls have a different opinion of cute, but I wouldn't mind throwing in my guy perspective of it. Clean, innocent, and nice. The cutest attributes to me.




This basically.


Wait, you're a guy.

@ you for understanding.
15235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/13


Very cute IMO for a Demongurrl
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
How can a guy be cute...i'm probably not qualified to answer that question since I think men are icky.

Bruce Campbell is cute. Of course that's because he's Bruce Campbell and pretty much any synonym for attractive can be applied to him.
12029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
Gay guy. That should explain it. =P
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

mysticmightg wrote:

Gay guy. That should explain it. =P



I think gay guys who aren't provocative are cute.



Posted 5/1/13

mysticmightg wrote:

Gay guy. That should explain it. =P


Rush of young female CR buddies heading your way. Prepare yourself.
12210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
What I think make a man cute is when he do so much to impress me, but it all go wrong, and he is embarrassed.
27003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
Reenactment of D-chan vs. C_Mist...

8821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / trapped
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
if he has ice cream in one hand and mc chicken in the other....that is really cute
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

thekevin4 wrote:

Reenactment of D-chan vs. C_Mist...



I like you and your .gifs
27003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

Sunnyxx wrote:



I like you and your .gifs


Why thank you, nice to know my work here is appreciated
Posted 5/1/13
Damn, i'm not level headed? This is abominable lol.


47552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Your boundaries
Offline
Posted 5/1/13 , edited 5/1/13

thekevin4 wrote:

Reenactment of D-chan vs. C_Mist...



LMFAO! Nah...


Marsev wrote:

Damn, i'm not level headed? This is abominable lol.




Lol, would you look at that. You need to drink more tea, man..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.