First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
14408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Online
Posted 5/4/13
I'm looking friends, I'm playing the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3ds, and I would like create a guild ^_^ the best of all
15549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a apple tree
Offline
Posted 5/5/13
ooo add me im going to get it probably tommorrow
14408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Online
Posted 5/16/13

nayukikawii wrote:

ooo add me im going to get it probably tommorrow


Awesome! do you get it? I'm looking for hunters! and you have the look I'll write my 3ds friend code, ok
It's :

Name: Dreamheart

Friend Code: 4828-4160-8362

give the your too plz


49673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

dreamheart wrote:


nayukikawii wrote:

ooo add me im going to get it probably tommorrow


Awesome! do you get it? I'm looking for hunters! and you have the look I'll write my 3ds friend code, ok
It's :

Name: Dreamheart

Friend Code: 4828-4160-8362

give the your too plz




Not to be a downer, but you do know that it's not that easy as simply exchanging Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Nintendo 3DS online, right? In order to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Nintendo 3DS online, you need to have, of course, a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system, and a copy of the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate game for the Nintendo 3DS, but you also need a Nintendo Wii U home gaming console, the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Packet Relay Tools for Nintendo 3DS application from the Nintendo Wii U's Nintendo eShop, a Nintendo Wii LAN Adapter, and an Ethernet cable. In addition, at least one player in your Wi-Fi group must be playing the Wii U version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
14408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Online
Posted 5/16/13


Man.....tell me that you'r joking! :facepalm: I can't believe it......-_- I need buy a wiiU? really? humm........
49673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

dreamheart wrote:



Man.....tell me that you'r joking! :facepalm: I can't believe it......-_- I need buy a wiiU? really? humm........


I wish I was, but I'm afraid I'm not, my friend. The Nintendo 3DS version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was originally just local multiplayer only. They were able to create a work-around to allow for online gameplay through the use of the Wii U and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U. Granted, if I had the Wii U version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, I'd be more than happy to go hunting with you two, but my funds are needed elsewhere at the current time.
14408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Online
Posted 5/16/13


I wish I was, but I'm afraid I'm not, my friend. The Nintendo 3DS version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was originally just local multiplayer only. They were able to create a work-around to allow for online gameplay through the use of the Wii U and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U. Granted, if I had the Wii U version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, I'd be more than happy to go hunting with you two, but my funds are needed elsewhere at the current time.

I cant believe that! I'm so unlucky, man, tell me that you live near me jajajajjaa i'm joking well i can't for now, I'm keeping my money for buy the play4 I don't know how much will cost, so is better be prepared Well, do you know any game of 3ds that we can play online?
49673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

dreamheart wrote:

I cant believe that! I'm so unlucky, man, tell me that you live near me jajajajjaa i'm joking well i can't for now, I'm keeping my money for buy the play4 I don't know how much will cost, so is better be prepared Well, do you know any game of 3ds that we can play online?


Ha ha. No, sorry, but I don't live near you. No one knows how much the PlayStation 4 will cost, but considering Sony's recent record, I'd say be ready to drop anywhere from $650-$1,000 on the system. The Wii U, on the other hand, can be purchased for as little as $299.99 for a Basic Set, and $349.99 for a Deluxe Set, before sales tax, and not counting if the system is on sale or not.

As for the matter of Nintendo 3DS games with online gameplay, there are a number of them, including Mario Kart 7, Sonic Generations, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Dead Or Alive Dimensions, Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition, Tetris Axis, Code Of Princess, Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, just to name a few games.
14408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Online
Posted 5/16/13



I can see that you have a preference for nintendo I really don't have any preference for nintendo, sony or microsoft, (if I must choose one I choose nintendo) Who I follow is Square-Enix......the best company of ever (in my opinion) but also my biggest enemy. ^_^ My dream is create the best company of RPGs that ever exist, and in order to do it I need defeat the number one for me "Square-Enix"
Actually I'm working on it! I'm taking a master in Art, and then I'll transfer to some University in Tokyo and I'll release the first game of "Fantasy Tales" (that is the name of the company that my friend and me created) We are working in our first game! the name is: "The Eternal Happiness" well right now we are just a few friends and me, and we have a lot of work to do.....but I'm sure I'll success our dreams someday ^_^ ( in the team we have some different dreams ^o^ my is created the best company of rpg, which is responsible for the programming his dream is be the best programmer, and I really hope he make it, because that will improve our company jejejejeje, the friend who is responsible for the script, his dream is be the best writer and be better of JRR Tolkien, and we have more dreams) jajajaja sorry when I start to talk i never stop
sorry for bother you talking abou it, is just that......jejeje
Well, tell me about you, Do you have any dream?
49673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

dreamheart wrote:

I can see that you have a preference for nintendo I really don't have any preference for nintendo, sony or microsoft, (if I must choose one I choose nintendo) Who I follow is Square-Enix......the best company of ever (in my opinion) but also my biggest enemy. ^_^ My dream is create the best company of RPGs that ever exist, and in order to do it I need defeat the number one for me "Square-Enix"
Actually I'm working on it! I'm taking a master in Art, and then I'll transfer to some University in Tokyo and I'll release the first game of "Fantasy Tales" (that is the name of the company that my friend and me created) We are working in our first game! the name is: "The Eternal Happiness" well right now we are just a few friends and me, and we have a lot of work to do.....but I'm sure I'll success our dreams someday ^_^ ( in the team we have some different dreams ^o^ my is created the best company of rpg, which is responsible for the programming his dream is be the best programmer, and I really hope he make it, because that will improve our company jejejejeje, the friend who is responsible for the script, his dream is be the best writer and be better of JRR Tolkien, and we have more dreams) jajajaja sorry when I start to talk i never stop
sorry for bother you talking abou it, is just that......jejeje
Well, tell me about you, Do you have any dream?


While I will admit that Nintendo is my preferred company and gaming consoles by choice, unlike some other consumers I've seen on both sides, I still completely respect both Sony and MicroSoft as companies.

Ha ha. Best of luck to you and your crew on your game then.

As for me...I've questioned what my dreams are. Although I actually have been considering the possibility of perhaps trying becoming the next President of Nintendo Of America. That's as far as I've gotten though.

BTW, random fact, this was typed on the Wii U. Lol.
14408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Online
Posted 5/17/13



Ohhhh!!! that is a good dream! and you look very confident, so I guess you will make it! Well that will turn you on my rival
I need good and stronger rival if I want success my dream, so we need fight for accomplish our dreams, and we'll see in the future who will create the best company! But I'm telling you, I won't lose!
hehehehehe why all this sound familiar to me? never mind.
49673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

dreamheart wrote:

Ohhhh!!! that is a good dream! and you look very confident, so I guess you will make it! Well that will turn you on my rival
I need good and stronger rival if I want success my dream, so we need fight for accomplish our dreams, and we'll see in the future who will create the best company! But I'm telling you, I won't lose!
hehehehehe why all this sound familiar to me? never mind.


Well, I'd like to think I could make it to that spot, but I very likely won't be able to. I'd only be taking Reggie's place at NoA, not Miyamoto or Iwata's at the top of the company or a producer of a game, so I'd just be overseeing operations here in North America. Being part of the Nintendo Direct events, taking the stage at E3 (aside from this year), things like that. Although you would have more games on the Virtual Console service, like Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Star Fox, Tetris Attack, and Mario Party 3, as just a few examples.

As to why it sounds familiar to you, it seems like you've probably played a Pokemon game or two in the past. Lol.
3020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/13 , edited 5/20/13
I just picked up this game like a day ago! It's a blast! my friend code is: 5327-1237-1686
14408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Online
Posted 5/20/13


I'm so you will go more far! you'll take the top of the company! just don't give up and you will see how your dream come true!
I was making reference to Bakuman, it's a anime about manga, the two principal character start to get into the worlds of the mangakas so they need fight for their dreams, you should watch it!
14408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Online
Posted 5/20/13

peeqr wrote:

I just picked up this game like a day ago! It's a blast! my friend code is: 5327-1237-1686


I'll add you, you should add me too ^_^ my information is on the top of this topic

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.