Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply If you were God
Posted 7/1/13
I would give everyone everything that they wanted like I have always had.
15146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Chalky Woods
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
I'd make spellcasting possible and evolve nature so animals can compete with the new magic; keep it balanced. Spells require energy just like everything else, being a ranged chemical reaction. Then there would be a modern fantasy world that hopefully ends up like Tales or Tower of Druaga and not Shin Sekai Yori (I will live as a spellsword after the spells are realised, not overseeing the new world).
Even as a mortal, science already has the potential for this.
13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
I would manifest to all the beings I have created proving the reality of God without doubt or need of faith,
remove all established organizations of worship,
re-establish a universal language,
and make all my creations know that death is but the beginning of just another journey and nothing to fear.


Sogno- 
16506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
i'd get rid of college loan debt for all us poor working saps lol no seriously
53804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 7/1/13
If I were God I would turn a politician an many bureaucrats to stone.
17447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
I'd make a giant fist and kill everyone who even believes in something that isn't actually there. So since god doesn't exist, this would never happen.
59079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Welland,Ontario C...
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
No one human could be God. God is perfect, He is holy, he is all-powerful and He is beyond what our minds can imagine. To even think of if we were God is not only blasphemous but also insulting to the true God of the universe. He loves us and sent Jesus to die for us but we are still far from being anything like Him and can never truly be God. He is the uncreated one and His creation cannot hope to be like Him.
14275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Does god believe in god?
10095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
Ill turn this whole world into anime x)
13566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / New York
Offline
Posted 7/1/13
If I was, then I would be the embodiment of a desperate fantasy.
The oldest, strongest, and most urgent wishes of mankind.

As compensation for good behaviors, religion promises a reward.
The reward is never given, the caregiver is an illusion.

Foolish is the fool who fools himself. Heaven is a thought, not a destination.
Our reality is drowning waters, crushing stones, and storming winds.
30254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hinamizawa
Online
Posted 7/1/13
Since I am god and all powerful, I would have an instant collection of all of the anime from every parallel time line from the past present and future.
13316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / one mile from a d...
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

Rena-Ryuuguu wrote:

Since I am god and all powerful, I would have an instant collection of all of the anime from every parallel time line from the past present and future.


lol, my thoughts were similar, though I wouldn't need a collection, I would just make it appear whenever I wanted to watch it
20064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

kurosaki116 wrote:

No one human could be God. God is perfect, He is holy, he is all-powerful and He is beyond what our minds can imagine. To even think of if we were God is not only blasphemous but also insulting to the true God of the universe. He loves us and sent Jesus to die for us but we are still far from being anything like Him and can never truly be God. He is the uncreated one and His creation cannot hope to be like Him.


good for you want a cookie?
Gextiv 
48300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/1/13

Evilshadowx wrote:

I'd make a giant fist and kill everyone who even believes in something that isn't actually there. So since god doesn't exist, this would never happen.


That's quite the assumption.. What prove do you have, to show that for a fact, Deities, do not exist? You can't just rule the big guy out that easily. Shame on you.


Anyways, as God, I would log us all off early from this virtual reality, which was created to comfort the inhabitants of a apocalyptic world inside a black hole.
Posted 7/1/13
I would make world peace
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.