First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Moderators Picked! (Updated:07-05-07) (CLOSED)
7358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Excuse me, are you going to still pick moderators?
Posted 7/6/07

naruto_kun4444 wrote:

Excuse me, are you going to still pick moderators?


Its over for now.
15817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
woo, most of the ppl i wanted to be a mod, got their positions
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In your computer...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
congrats to all the new mods
7680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / |a|a |and
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Congratulations *throws confetti* to the new mods chosen!
Posted 7/6/07

naruto_kun4444 wrote:

Excuse me, are you going to still pick moderators?


jesus... are you serious?


congrats to the new mods, great choices and look @ ed... i may have CS3 but
u can ban now. LOL. jkjk.
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Gratz to all the new mods ^_^
17078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Seireitei
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Congrats to all mods that are chosen and better luck next time to all that applied and didnt quite make it
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
gratz to those who were picked, I think I could have been a great mod, but whatever, all I'm, saying is way too many "freinds" were picked, and if that's the case the application topic was a farce. If you already knew who you wanted why go thru this trouble?
Posted 7/6/07
sounds like you're offended u weren't picked.

1) the choice of the mods weren't just because they were "friends"
but because these people were on different level from us and they
showed that by contributing to CR.

2) you personally I've never seen you around, other than looking
at your profile and seeing that you've only made 75 forum posts.
i hardly doubt you'd have the experiece or know how of what to do.

3) quit crying.
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

thefinalword wrote:

sounds like you're offended u weren't picked.

1) the choice of the mods weren't just because they were "friends"
but because these people were on different level from us and they
showed that by contributing to CR.

2) you personally I've never seen you around, other than looking
at your profile and seeing that you've only made 75 forum posts.
i hardly doubt you'd have the experiece or know how of what to do.

3) quit crying.


Please, A person who posts at the drop of a hat does not a mod make. I read almost everything, but I have almost nothing to add to most conversations. I have gotten used to MANY forums over th eyears who turn on "new" people just because they say "I agree" or things like that, so I choose to say nothing. So how is a big post count a qualification for a mod position?

And yes it does seem the mods already had people picked, but had this topic placed to seem fair, and see if those chosen already even wanted the job, why is it almost all chosen had the names in the application of those who were also picked?

Seems all I have to do is spam, and become a freinds whore, whatever, have fun new mods.

All I wanted to do was stop the comment abuse so I could stop people from spaming for cr points which mean nothing but bragging rights, why do we even have that turned on?

Say what you like, but this whole thing was a farce, and whether you admit it or not doesn't change that fact.
Posted 7/6/07

DCJoeDog wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

sounds like you're offended u weren't picked.

1) the choice of the mods weren't just because they were "friends"
but because these people were on different level from us and they
showed that by contributing to CR.

2) you personally I've never seen you around, other than looking
at your profile and seeing that you've only made 75 forum posts.
i hardly doubt you'd have the experiece or know how of what to do.

3) quit crying.


Please, A person who posts at the drop of a hat does not a mod make. I read almost everything, but I have almost nothing to add to most conversations. I have gotten used to MANY forums over th eyears who turn on "new" people just because they say "I agree" or things like that, so I choose to say nothing. So how is a big post count a qualification for a mod position?

And yes it does seem the mods already had people picked, but had this topic placed to seem fair, and see if those chosen already even wanted the job, why is it almost all chosen had the names in the application of those who were also picked?

Seems all I have to do is spam, and become a freinds whore, whatever, have fun new mods.

All I wanted to do was stop the comment abuse so I could stop people from spaming for cr points which mean nothing but bragging rights, why do we even have that turned on?

Say what you like, but this whole thing was a farce, and whether you admit it or not doesn't change that fact.


Stop while you are behind. For your own sake.
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
or what, I'll be banned for NOT breaking the rules? Just because I hold an opposing viewpoint than the mods would like me to hold?
Posted 7/6/07

DCJoeDog wrote:

or what, I'll be banned for NOT breaking the rules? Just because I hold an opposing viewpoint than the mods would like me to hold?


You are arguing with a mod.

that, my friend is against the rules.
Unicorn Princess
15230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
^^ Our friends happen to be the more active people on the site. You're being a poor sport and throwing a tantrum.

You don't need to be active on the forum. Soy2432 has made 3 total forum posts and I voted for her. You know why? Because she was kind enough to send me artist profiles for the music section.

I chose catex because of his knowledge on the film industry. I don't know a single person who understands the Japanese film industry better than him. And he's helped me make music artist profiles. He has also helped people with subtitling, DVD ripping, etc. People that are helpful like these people deserve moderating positions because that is what moderators are - people that help.

Maybe if there had been something special - a quality you had that the others did not have we would have considered you. I recommended many of the people because they knew more languages than English which would be helpful considering the number of people who upload videos not in English.

Quit whining.
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.