Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply What are your summer plans?
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Southern Cali
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
excellent analysis my friend
31228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
The same thing we do every summer pinky, try to take over the world.
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
Hang out with friends.
12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
I just moved to a beach town, so mostly entertaining. I will probably do a camping trip in the catskills, a weekend at a friend's beach house, and perhaps two or more road trips.
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Cleveland, Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/6/13 , edited 5/6/13
Summer job and probably a vacation out my state since I never left my state before I think it would be nice.
Posted 5/6/13
I don't really have any.
10469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
I am roasting a pig hawaiian style in my back yard. Going to oregon to crew for my dad who plans to ride his bike around the state. Moving closer to my school. kickin it with some of my family I haven't seen in a long time. possibly going to vegas with some friends. and lots and lots of anime
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
New summer plans, taking a week long trip to Washington (the state) in June. Not sure where we're going or what we'll do when we get there but it should be fun. There is one thing we'll definitely be doing though, getting married "fo realsies". Going to drive the whole way because fuck airplanes and a 17+ hour road trip sounds like the kind of adventure I need to go on at least once.
10469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/6/13

Pomff wrote:

New summer plans, taking a week long trip to Washington (the state) in June. Not sure where we're going or what we'll do when we get there but it should be fun. There is one thing we'll definitely be doing though, getting married "fo realsies". Going to drive the whole way because fuck airplanes and a 17+ hour road trip sounds like the kind of adventure I need to go on at least once.


I drove from San Diego California to Washington DC one summer. I will never do that kind of road trip again haha. Good luck and have fun though.
14485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
I've been offered a summer position in NYC. They need me to straighten out Wall Street.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 5/6/13

Gettnlag wrote:

I drove from San Diego California to Washington DC one summer. I will never do that kind of road trip again haha. Good luck and have fun though.


That's like a 40+ hour drive. I hate airplanes, but even i'd have to acknowledge what the better option is in that case.

Also if you come to Vegas, as a local here's a few words to the wise, Fremont Street is a much more fun place to visit than the Strip. The drinks and food are cheaper and aside from a few high end places on the Strip they're as good or better on Fremont, the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed, and from my personal experience the casinos are a lot more generous if you're into gambling. And while this is just personal opinion Viva Vision, the big draw of Fremont Street, is cooler than anything you'll find on the Strip and it is a must see for anyone visiting Vegas.
10469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/6/13

Pomff wrote:


Gettnlag wrote:

I drove from San Diego California to Washington DC one summer. I will never do that kind of road trip again haha. Good luck and have fun though.


That's like a 40+ hour drive. I hate airplanes, but even i'd have to acknowledge what the better option is in that case.

Also if you come to Vegas, as a local here's a few words to the wise, Fremont Street is a much more fun place to visit than the Strip. The drinks and food are cheaper and aside from a few high end places on the Strip they're as good or better on Fremont, the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed, and from my personal experience the casinos are a lot more generous if you're into gambling. And while this is just personal opinion Viva Vision, the big draw of Fremont Street, is cooler than anything you'll find on the Strip and it is a must see for anyone visiting Vegas.




Thanks! I'll have to keep this in mind if we end up going.
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
I'm graduating from highschool so as a graduation gift, I'm going to California for about a month. I'll be travelling along, by plane. Travelling alone is an awesome experience for those who haven't done it yet. I'm also planning a road trip with a bunch of friends to the beach and have a bbq. Good stuff, I'm still making plans so that's what I have so far :]
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / LV.
Offline
Posted 5/6/13

Pomff wrote:


Gettnlag wrote:

I drove from San Diego California to Washington DC one summer. I will never do that kind of road trip again haha. Good luck and have fun though.


That's like a 40+ hour drive. I hate airplanes, but even i'd have to acknowledge what the better option is in that case.

Also if you come to Vegas, as a local here's a few words to the wise, Fremont Street is a much more fun place to visit than the Strip. The drinks and food are cheaper and aside from a few high end places on the Strip they're as good or better on Fremont, the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed, and from my personal experience the casinos are a lot more generous if you're into gambling. And while this is just personal opinion Viva Vision, the big draw of Fremont Street, is cooler than anything you'll find on the Strip and it is a must see for anyone visiting Vegas.


WHOA WHOA WHOA. You live in Las Vegas? Also, from your other post. Come to Washington for Pride in June. ;)
I did the drive from Las Vegas to WA and it was beautiful scenery and fun.


As for me, I might be moving back to Las Vegas in the summer. If I don't, I'll probably be working full time and do all sorts of shenanigans in my free time.
3688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Opposite of SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
Heading out to Tokyo in July for a week!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.