Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply What are your summer plans?
1286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Taking summer classes, so my Bachelor's degree doesn't seem so far away!!
After my summer term ends, I'll have two weeks to relax and start on the Fall semester! Yipee!!!
Posted 5/7/13

nolifequeen wrote:

Taking summer classes, so my Bachelor's degree doesn't seem so far away!!
After my summer term ends, I'll have two weeks to relax and start on the Fall semester! Yipee!!!


I know the feel. I've got my final spring semester exam in two days and then the next week my two Healthcare management summer classes start. I thought my classes didn't start until June, but I just found out today they start just in a few days....Ahhh geez.
1286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

chase6565 wrote:


nolifequeen wrote:

Taking summer classes, so my Bachelor's degree doesn't seem so far away!!
After my summer term ends, I'll have two weeks to relax and start on the Fall semester! Yipee!!!


I know the feel. I've got my final spring semester exam in two days and then the next week my two Healthcare management summer classes start. I thought my classes didn't start until June, but I just found out today they start just in a few days....Ahhh geez.


I just need three more exams and I'm done for the semester. What's your major?
8014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Work. I want to make as much money as I can, then...SPEND IT ALL!!

Anime Expo for the first time ever!! I'll be going alone since I have no friends who are into anime. :S
20101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 5/7/13
I'm not quite sure, my last summer failed so hard. This time, I'm thinking road trip with friends, paris for a day and go see a friend in cyprus.
Posted 5/7/13

nolifequeen wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


nolifequeen wrote:

Taking summer classes, so my Bachelor's degree doesn't seem so far away!!
After my summer term ends, I'll have two weeks to relax and start on the Fall semester! Yipee!!!


I know the feel. I've got my final spring semester exam in two days and then the next week my two Healthcare management summer classes start. I thought my classes didn't start until June, but I just found out today they start just in a few days....Ahhh geez.


I just need three more exams and I'm done for the semester. What's your major?


Healthcare Management and hopefully after that working towards Occupational Therapy. How about yourself? And you still have three more exams to go? That sucks. I swear finals are the worst thing ever - especially if they're cumulative.

1286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

chase6565 wrote:


nolifequeen wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


nolifequeen wrote:

Taking summer classes, so my Bachelor's degree doesn't seem so far away!!
After my summer term ends, I'll have two weeks to relax and start on the Fall semester! Yipee!!!


I know the feel. I've got my final spring semester exam in two days and then the next week my two Healthcare management summer classes start. I thought my classes didn't start until June, but I just found out today they start just in a few days....Ahhh geez.


I just need three more exams and I'm done for the semester. What's your major?


Healthcare Management and hopefully after that working towards Occupational Therapy. How about yourself? And you still have three more exams to go? That sucks. I swear finals are the worst thing ever - especially if they're cumulative.



Yeah tell me about it, finals are the worst! All my finals are cumulative (x_x).
My major is Computer Information Specialist and *cross fingers* might work at the U.S. border patrol agency.
And here I am preparing for my exams...
18354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Finishing up some big projects at work and figuring out what grad school classes I'm taking in the fall/how I'm going to juggle grad school and work.
3347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Do tons of Pinterest crafts, watch all the movie from the past 2 years I kept saying "I have to watch that", anime, re watch my Miyazaki collection, read some books I've had for a while, work 2 jobs, catch up on sleep, take my dogs to the park, slumber parties, hang with my friends, update my wardrobe, do whatever annoying task my mom has planned for me, start jogging, give myself a makeover.

Yup, that looks to be it. I want to be so busy I never am sitting around.
26981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

magicite852 wrote:

Aside from finding a new job my plans are:

- Accomplish nothing
- Read lots of comics/manga
- Watch plenty of anime
- Watch Kung fu movies until I am a master
- Play lots of video games
- Move as little as possible
- Take naps

If anyone wants to join let me know, now forming the "Accomplish nothing and be lazy club" Current members 1.


This guy has the right idea
17729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Wanderer in Texas
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
I'm planning a road trip to the west coast and also attend a shit load of concerts.
zesire 
26572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Planning to FUCK BITCHES AND DRINK MILK
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Produce and record music, as well as collab. That's what I do.
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / trapped
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
get in my bikini and swim around ..go to the buffet. Get A tan.
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / behind the keys o...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
study i guess and go out with friends
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.