First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
This Thread is strictly for suggestions you'd like to see on the page.
Maybe Changes made to the page
Maybe a thread topic you'd like others to engage in.

Everyones thoughts matter
Posted 5/6/13
You should give all members invisible spray.
3364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / I roam with the wind
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
I'd just like a daily update on the music. Please and thank you
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
Hmm. I'll take that advice..
to both of course.
22073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/6/13 , edited 5/6/13
Maybe suggest an anime every week just for fun and state the genre for the month such as horror month and every week give a horror anime to check out. But the genre is up to you!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/6/13

MarshDiamond wrote:

Maybe suggest an anime every week just for fun and state the genre for the month such as horror month and every week give a horror anime to check out. But the genre is up to you!


Thats a really good idea! Would be fun to have discussion threads on the recommended anime
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

MarshDiamond wrote:

Maybe suggest an anime every week just for fun and state the genre for the month such as horror month and every week give a horror anime to check out. But the genre is up to you!


Actually, that isn't bad at all. Have like a highlighted thread stating an anime to check out for the week. The animes can be old or new. Hmm.. I like..
3364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / I roam with the wind
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Uh oh you gave the owl ideas D;
Posted 5/7/13
Put hot anime chicks in the bAckground lol just kidding or am I
Posted 5/8/13
Delete all closed threads after a week.

Or less, if we start having 3-4 threads a day.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

Ink-e wrote:

Delete all closed threads after a week.

Or less, if we start having 3-4 threads a day.


But... I enjoy clicking on the forum page and seeing such wonderful results
Posted 5/8/13

hmm_4x wrote:


Ink-e wrote:

Delete all closed threads after a week.

Or less, if we start having 3-4 threads a day.


But... I enjoy clicking on the forum page and seeing such wonderful results :D


BURN THEM ALLLLLL
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

Ink-e wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


Ink-e wrote:

Delete all closed threads after a week.

Or less, if we start having 3-4 threads a day.


But... I enjoy clicking on the forum page and seeing such wonderful results :D


BURN THEM ALLLLLL


You have to admit it is rather fun
4238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
START A GAME!

i like games..

Posted 5/8/13

zombienation6 wrote:

START A GAME!

i like games..



thats not that bad of an idea
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.