First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Are you sick of the manga readers spoiling shows?
17837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.K
Online
Posted 5/6/13

Ink-e wrote:


furytime wrote:

I hope the second post is lying. They can't all die.

And yes manga spoiling bastards ruined episode 6 for me on Attack on Titan. I wish they'd have some respect.
"Huhahe this happens. Are you happy that I tuld u lol hue."
Come on just keep it to yourself.


I was kidding, I didn't even see they mentioned a show


That was close, my brain was going crazy for a second there
16068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
That's why I always tip-toe through forums or avoid them entirely. It's a bummer, but that's what it takes. Half the time people don't even attempt to give you a heads up. To be fair, a lot of the posts in the AoT thread have spoiler tags, but quite a few don't. I'd stay clear.
3533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
The fact of the matter is, is that a big lot of the anime and manga community are just too immature. They act like little kids. You say something or see a video on youtube is specifically about something like an anime, they will talk about the exact opposite of it (manga) that has nothing to do with the show or anime thats on the video.

I was forced to read the Naruto manga just because people are too immature to keep the spoilers in manga discussions. Its like they don't give a damn because its the manga and people should be reading it to begin with. They don't listen. They don't care if they spoil for anybody. My advice is to ignore the comments section. If you're really enjoying something stay away from it. Or if you have a good eye like i do stop your eyes from reading further when its a spoiler LOL. Sounds hard but I did that a few times and it saved me from being spoiled in certain anime movies and shows.
75832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
No. I'm tired of certain manga sites carrying the manga of an anime show and then deliberately dropping the series once it gets popular. No doubt a letter or email from a law firm incites that decision to drop.
15060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
Yea that's great dude, but you're in the wrong thread. Go discuss your piracy issues elsewhere.
a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/13

Ink-e wrote:

I read the manga.

They all died in the end.



gaash, why did I even come here, I had a feeling someone was going to spoil something.
28839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 5/6/13 , edited 5/6/13

a619ko wrote:



gaash, why did I even come here, I had a feeling someone was going to spoil something.

Don't worry. Thankfully, he admitted in a later post that he was only joking.

3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
They're breaking rules by refusing to spoiler tag, so there really isn't anything we can do. We can just hope that the mods do their jobs.

16190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
I avoid reading the comments section here, specially after cliffhanger endings in anime. But I always try reading the manga first if available so I don't encounter big surprises >.>
18828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/13



It's not unique only to AoT, but recently Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, and AoT viewers have been suffering greatly from unmarked spoilers. I don't mind spoiler discussions if they're properly hidden, but especially in these 3 shows (because of the large audiences) spoilers are often left out of tags so that any passerby can see them.

In the end, I'd just advise to stay out of the comment section if you are an anime only viewer. Even though it's not right, there's nothing you can really do about it.
16137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Well regarding attack on titan you can just wait a bit. Apparently the anime will finish before the manga.
67797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Online
Posted 5/7/13

cheapshotfail wrote:




It's not unique only to AoT, but recently Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, and AoT viewers have been suffering greatly from unmarked spoilers. I don't mind spoiler discussions if they're properly hidden, but especially in these 3 shows (because of the large audiences) spoilers are often left out of tags so that any passerby can see them.

In the end, I'd just advise to stay out of the comment section if you are an anime only viewer. Even though it's not right, there's nothing you can really do about it.


Ah that explains my perspective. AoT is the only one of that list that I watch. I guess the wider audience includes more immature d***heads.

34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
I'm not too concerned about spoilers from the manga readers, honestly, but, for my own amusement, whenever somebody mentions how the anime is different from the manga (regardless of the series), I go check to see if that manga is commercially available in case I want to read it for myself. ... Almost invariably, they're reading a scanlation, and that makes me a bit sad.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Most manga spoilers get tagged in AoT thread, you just have to be careful because 90% don't label what exactly the spoiler is so it could be vague hints or it could be clear and obvious spoilers from the most recent chapters. If I post anything manga spoiler related I always say so before the tag as a warning.
40066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/7/13

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:

Almost invariably, they're reading a scanlation, and that makes me a bit sad.

Why?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.