First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring Catalogs: Uta no Prince Sama 1, House of 5 Leaves
9398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jacksonville, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Nice additions. My Crunchyroll and Hulu queues are massive. So much anime, so little time.

Just for fun, I thought I'd try and guess what Crunchyroll will add next.

41065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
59 / F / near Washington DC
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Loved House of Five Leaves, looking forward to watching it again. Some of the best and most subtle character-driven storytelling you're ever going to see.
The Wise Wizard
79619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

noraa3812 wrote:

Nice additions. My Crunchyroll and Hulu queues are massive. So much anime, so little time.

Just for fun, I thought I'd try and guess what Crunchyroll will add next.



Of the NIS titles you mentioned, only Bunny Drop is currently available at Hulu, which would make it a likely candidate. Persona - Trinity Soul was there in the past (I still have the bookmark for it), but is not there at present.
9398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jacksonville, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/7/13 , edited 5/7/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


noraa3812 wrote:

Nice additions. My Crunchyroll and Hulu queues are massive. So much anime, so little time.

Just for fun, I thought I'd try and guess what Crunchyroll will add next.



Of the NIS titles you mentioned, only Bunny Drop is currently available at Hulu, which would make it a likely candidate. Persona - Trinity Soul was there in the past (I still have the bookmark for it), but is not there at present.


I was thinking that I had seen Persona -trinity soul- on one of those sites, but as you mentioned, it's not there. While I do know that Bunny Drop is on Hulu, I was simply guessing that CR wouldn't re-add it so soon after it was taken off. That's just my gut feeling, though. I have no information to back that up.
39131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / North Europe Some...
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
1 out of 5 are available for me, license owners are so freaking stupid they should stop working in that business and get a REAL job
oh well, going after pirates and still THINK they can make money, not making it available LEGALLY is so stupid

ooh well 99.99% of everyone under 30 years are pirates so RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, if its not available in their country legally for a fair price, people will just pirate it

49166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Some really nice additions so far. House of Five Leaves and TTGL are both great shows that I look forward to rewatching. I have never seen ROD so likely will be following that as well. It's always great to see the library expanding even if it is with shows that may not necessarily pique my interest but fortunately this time around they do =). For all outside the US and Canada I feel your pain and am hopeful that streaming continues to gain ground so that international distributors see an advantage to getting in on the game as well.
14218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Yay! I really wanted to see season 1 of Uta no Prince-Sama!
25659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/7/13 , edited 5/7/13
Going off of Nora's post, I'm predicting MAYBE one of the other catalog titles could be

Daily Lives of Highschool Boys or Nichibros as it has awesomely been shortened by people on the internet

It comes out physically later this year and releasing on Crunchyroll would be a good promotion for the series

They did get both seasons of Arakawa Under The Bridge from NIS as catalogs after all which I wasn't expecting
63152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
House of Five Leaves is awesome sauce. The anime does the manga justice. This is a anime that everyone should watch at least once. It is more than a samurai anime.
36575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

Hybridbloodszak wrote:

Going off of Nora's post, I'm predicting MAYBE one of the other catalog titles could be

Daily Lives of Highschool Boys or Nichibros as it has awesomely been shortened by people on the internet

It comes out physically later this year and releasing on Crunchyroll would be a good promotion for the series

They did get both seasons of Arakawa Under The Bridge from NIS as catalogs after all which I wasn't expecting


Nichibros will come out August 6th so if NIS America were planning on releasing it on Crunchyroll to promote the home video release, it would probably be announced that week in August. At this point, I give that a 10% to 20% chance. (In contrast, I give Bunny Drop a 70% chance of returning to CR at some point, and a roughly 50% chance of the full Persona~Trinity Soul coming to Crunchyroll)

30695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Near Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
I hope Usagi Drop returns, it's one of the anime I can actually recommend to my non anime watching friends. Although they'd freak if they found out about the Manga ending.
34126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
Woo woo, GO GO TEAM CRUNCHYROLL!!!! Now if only you guys can nab S2 of Hakuouki: Hakuouki Hekketsuroku....*fervently hopes* ^_^
22117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Where am I to go,...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
well here's another title I won't watch That makes the catalog tiles 0 for 5 for me
94564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stockholm, Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
I don't care about the Catalog Titles anymore because I know that they are USA and Canada only.
69872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

LordSadas wrote: well here's another title I won't watch That makes the catalog tiles 0 for 5 for me

Dayamn ... guess it really sucks to be you. At least its only catalog titles, so its no big deal either way.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.