First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply crunchyroll is best anime site :O
10100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/6/13
forums , over 5000000 anime shows , drama , store :O
wow better then netflix
7100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Crunchy roll has over five million anime shows?! I'm pretty sure that's not right.
Posted 5/7/13
OPあなたですは愚か!

うけるwwwwww!
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
bleh i would pay for crunch if they had more stuff they only show current showing things every anime ive ever searched for on this site, says they dont have any episodes just infomation about them.

when i can search for and watch most animes on this site i will get the wallet out and pay until then free user is more than enough
hmm_4x 
24519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

MadDog0 wrote:

bleh i would pay for crunch if they had more stuff they only show current showing things every anime ive ever searched for on this site, says they dont have any episodes just infomation about them.

when i can search for and watch most animes on this site i will get the wallet out and pay until then free user is more than enough


But if you think about how the anime industry is losing money due to jerks on youtube and whatnot. Then paying helps out.. every little bit counts.
Posted 5/7/13

hmm_4x wrote:


MadDog0 wrote:

bleh i would pay for crunch if they had more stuff they only show current showing things every anime ive ever searched for on this site, says they dont have any episodes just infomation about them.

when i can search for and watch most animes on this site i will get the wallet out and pay until then free user is more than enough


But if you think about how the anime industry is losing money due to jerks on youtube and whatnot. Then paying helps out.. every little bit counts.


The industry loses a lot of cash based on the fact that fans unable to speak Japanese want to watch the episodes/read the manga/watch the movies as soon as they release and in their native versions, they do not want to wait for an edited western release, or a completely chopped and screwed English dub. Fansubbers do a great service, and I use a lot of them as I am still shaky at best in my understanding of Japanese. I do, however wind up paying for most everything I download. (DVD/BR's Manga, etc.)

I currently am not subscribed to CR because there really isn't anything that I'd enjoy watching on it that I can't currently get elsewhere for less, faster, or with less lag/stuttering/issues on my consoles/devices.

hmm_4x 
24519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

Iainfixie wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


MadDog0 wrote:

bleh i would pay for crunch if they had more stuff they only show current showing things every anime ive ever searched for on this site, says they dont have any episodes just infomation about them.

when i can search for and watch most animes on this site i will get the wallet out and pay until then free user is more than enough


But if you think about how the anime industry is losing money due to jerks on youtube and whatnot. Then paying helps out.. every little bit counts.


The industry loses a lot of cash based on the fact that fans unable to speak Japanese want to watch the episodes/read the manga/watch the movies as soon as they release and in their native versions, they do not want to wait for an edited western release, or a completely chopped and screwed English dub. Fansubbers do a great service, and I use a lot of them as I am still shaky at best in my understanding of Japanese. I do, however wind up paying for most everything I download. (DVD/BR's Manga, etc.)

I currently am not subscribed to CR because there really isn't anything that I'd enjoy watching on it that I can't currently get elsewhere for less, faster, or with less lag/stuttering/issues on my consoles/devices.



Idk, I guess so long as you pay P:
Like, it's not that big of a deal, but I never want to see the industry crash? You know what I'm saying! D:
Idk what i'd do without my anime xD
Posted 5/7/13
Ahhhh if u think so then ..

22087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where am I to, go...
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
maybe not the best, but certainly one of the better ones out there
22087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where am I to, go...
Offline
Posted 5/7/13

hmm_4x wrote:


Iainfixie wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


MadDog0 wrote:

bleh i would pay for crunch if they had more stuff they only show current showing things every anime ive ever searched for on this site, says they dont have any episodes just infomation about them.

when i can search for and watch most animes on this site i will get the wallet out and pay until then free user is more than enough


But if you think about how the anime industry is losing money due to jerks on youtube and whatnot. Then paying helps out.. every little bit counts.


The industry loses a lot of cash based on the fact that fans unable to speak Japanese want to watch the episodes/read the manga/watch the movies as soon as they release and in their native versions, they do not want to wait for an edited western release, or a completely chopped and screwed English dub. Fansubbers do a great service, and I use a lot of them as I am still shaky at best in my understanding of Japanese. I do, however wind up paying for most everything I download. (DVD/BR's Manga, etc.)

I currently am not subscribed to CR because there really isn't anything that I'd enjoy watching on it that I can't currently get elsewhere for less, faster, or with less lag/stuttering/issues on my consoles/devices.



Idk, I guess so long as you pay P:
Like, it's not that big of a deal, but I never want to see the industry crash? You know what I'm saying! D:
Idk what i'd do without my anime xD

I agree with this I'd feel lost as hell without anime to watch
Posted 5/7/13
I love crunchyroll too.
18206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
Hah, yes, the best anime site.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
It's not like it has much competition. Unless you count torrent sites/illegal streaming sites.
Posted 5/7/13
I love crunchyloll
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/7/13
I have a paid membership and watch Crunchyroll on my Ps3 and my iphone. But i just wish there was a app on my vita ^~^ my iphones screen is so small that it's kind of difficult to see the subtitles sometimes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.