First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5/8/2013-5/9/2013
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
FUNNY PICTURES GO
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

hmm_4x wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

Hello all!!


you know all of your dates on the other topics are messed up. you put 3-7-13 i though it was the 5 month correct me if im wrong.


I didnt even notice that until you pointed it out o.O


Hahaha...that has been bugging me sooo much! Every time I see it I want to fix it

o and Hi Everyone!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

WillowMoss wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

Hello all!!


you know all of your dates on the other topics are messed up. you put 3-7-13 i though it was the 5 month correct me if im wrong.


I didnt even notice that until you pointed it out o.O


Hahaha...that has been bugging me sooo much! Every time I see it I want to fix it

o and Hi Everyone!


Guten Tag!
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
Funny pictures, yay!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:

damn you beat me :(


of course i did!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
Posted 5/8/13

this is how i feel when my friends come over lol
Posted 5/8/13
Woo! Looks like i made it here just in time
Posted 5/8/13


What is wrong with people these days?
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
Guten abend!
Posted 5/8/13 , edited 5/8/13

Myusernameisblank wrote:

Woo! Looks like i made it here just in time :D


LATE. Three demerits.
Posted 5/8/13

Ink-e wrote:


Myusernameisblank wrote:

Woo! Looks like i made it here just in time :D


LATE. Three demerits.


;_;
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

Myusernameisblank wrote:

Woo! Looks like i made it here just in time :D


YOU LOSE 50 DKP GOOD DAY SIR!
Posted 5/8/13
I don't think my phone can handle the speed of this thread, but we'll try to keep up. ;P
Posted 5/8/13

Myusernameisblank wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


Myusernameisblank wrote:

Woo! Looks like i made it here just in time :D


LATE. Three demerits.


;_;


Burn in hell, heathen.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.