First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5/8/2013-5/9/2013
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

sky-flame wrote:

I don't think my phone can handle the speed of this thread, but we'll try to keep up. ;P


haha its alot slower today luckily!
Posted 5/8/13

hiya34 wrote:


Myusernameisblank wrote:

Woo! Looks like i made it here just in time :D


YOU LOSE 50 DKP GOOD DAY SIR!


Keep in mind i still have that cookie. SO HA
Posted 5/8/13

sky-flame wrote:

I don't think my phone can handle the speed of this thread, but we'll try to keep up. ;P


My computer can't handle the speed of this thread. So good luck, sir.
Posted 5/8/13

sky-flame wrote:

I don't think my phone can handle the speed of this thread, but we'll try to keep up. ;P


say what your using your phone at a time like this?
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

Hello all!!


you know all of your dates on the other topics are messed up. you put 3-7-13 i though it was the 5 month correct me if im wrong.


I didnt even notice that until you pointed it out o.O


Hahaha...that has been bugging me sooo much! Every time I see it I want to fix it

o and Hi Everyone!


Guten Tag!


Hiya, do you speak German? Wie gehts?
Posted 5/8/13

Ink-e wrote:


sky-flame wrote:

I don't think my phone can handle the speed of this thread, but we'll try to keep up. ;P


My computer can't handle the speed of this thread. So good luck, sir.


Ma'am. Lol
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


sky-flame wrote:

I don't think my phone can handle the speed of this thread, but we'll try to keep up. ;P


say what your using your phone at a time like this?


I am too, computer is being occupied, by more, important, things
Posted 5/8/13


wish a girl do this to me
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

WillowMoss wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

Hello all!!


you know all of your dates on the other topics are messed up. you put 3-7-13 i though it was the 5 month correct me if im wrong.


I didnt even notice that until you pointed it out o.O


Hahaha...that has been bugging me sooo much! Every time I see it I want to fix it

o and Hi Everyone!


Guten Tag!


Hiya, do you speak German? Wie gehts?


Es geht mir gut. Und dich?
Posted 5/8/13

sky-flame wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


sky-flame wrote:

I don't think my phone can handle the speed of this thread, but we'll try to keep up. ;P


My computer can't handle the speed of this thread. So good luck, sir.


Ma'am. Lol


Sira'am.
Posted 5/8/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


sky-flame wrote:

I don't think my phone can handle the speed of this thread, but we'll try to keep up. ;P


say what your using your phone at a time like this?


Remember I said I wanted cocoa puffs? I'm at Walmart. Buying cocoa puffs.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/8/13

snappypanda89 wrote:

I'm new here. this is an interesting group.....


lol, it's a slow night compared to last night xD

But we all welcome new members
17512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles,Calif...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
I'm multitasking so I'll be a little slow to response.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

hmm_4x wrote:


snappypanda89 wrote:

I'm new here. this is an interesting group.....


lol, it's a slow night compared to last night xD

But we all welcome new members


GESE slow reply mate!
Posted 5/8/13

snappypanda89 wrote:

I'm multitasking so I'll be a little slow to response.


Welcome! (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.