First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply No Profile Pic?
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
Short Answer: No.

Long Answer:
28097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
I have a picture of myself on my profile. I have no idea why I really have it up there though. Typically I don't like to show my real pic because I am pretty shy. At some point though I guess I just decided to say "Eff it I don't care how ugly I am or how many children get nightmares I'm going to put it up." And so I did.
Posted 5/8/13 , edited 5/8/13

Ink-e wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


Compl3te wrote:

I would like it better if everyone had a photo of at least their face on their profile, wouldn't you? Who is behind that PC/Laptop/Mac/or Smart product??


Wait....I just realized....where's your self-pic avvy?


He's got some 'super kewl' edits in his photos.


Just saw those. Niccceeeeeeeeeee pixxxxxxxx bruhhhhhhhh.


Pomff wrote:

Short Answer: No.

Long Answer:


Btw I know the whole 'Mike Tomlin' meme occurred a few days ago but I still lol like a kid with candy when I see your Tomlin avvy. The Mike Tomlin craze you started was just so EPIC.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

chase6565 wrote:

Btw I know the whole 'Mike Tomlin' meme occurred a few days ago but I still lol like a kid with candy when I see your Tomlin avvy. The Mike Tomlin craze you started was just so EPIC.




I wouldn't really call it a craze.
20160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
Not everyone wants their face to be seen online, and for good reason.

I feel my profile picture is a good reflection of my personality.
And the things I like.

13653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
Indeed . it would be better if people would use their real pic as their profile XD
15258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
I was really collecting hits on my supa awesum bruh pixxx so that I could choose the kewlest edit.

TY!
37409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Niagara Falls
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

Iainfixie wrote:



This is me.


Marry me.
18463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pinellas Park, FL
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
I'm....I'm not sure when the last time I took a picture of myself was....

Challenge Accepted!

I'll find that most recent picture and make it my pic. Embarrassing or not!
37409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Niagara Falls
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
I would, but this site seems to be more on the anime avatar side than irl pics.
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/13
tbh, i feel uncomfortable using my real picture as my avatar. it just doesn't seem right to me...
15258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13 , edited 5/8/13
I appreciate all the feedback, sarcastic or not, it's a good insight.

-edit-

feedback on the post, to be clear.
Posted 5/8/13

Romulus023 wrote:

I'm....I'm not sure when the last time I took a picture of myself was....

Challenge Accepted!

I'll find that most recent picture and make it my pic. Embarrassing or not!


My most recent picture was when I was 10
15258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 5/8/13

Ink-e wrote:


Romulus023 wrote:

I'm....I'm not sure when the last time I took a picture of myself was....

Challenge Accepted!

I'll find that most recent picture and make it my pic. Embarrassing or not!


My most recent picture was when I was 10


say whaaa? do you live under a rock?
Posted 5/8/13

Compl3te wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


Romulus023 wrote:

I'm....I'm not sure when the last time I took a picture of myself was....

Challenge Accepted!

I'll find that most recent picture and make it my pic. Embarrassing or not!


My most recent picture was when I was 10


say whaaa? do you live under a rock?


I don't have a lookatmyselfinthemirror fetish and don't need to show everyone else my somewhat existent abs.

There probably are photos with me in them, but they aren't strictly of me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.