First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Morning Thread... Enjoy 5/9/13
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:


ber-ta wrote:

O = head
T = arms to the ground
L = legs


Oh. I see it. "LAWL"


hiya34 wrote:

Haha true, your like gintoki from gintama


You can say that. Check out the avatar. "LAWL"

Well, I work a lot in the weekends. I take pictures at clubs and parties. I know what true "Night Owls" are. "LAWL"

I also work with chemical companies in cleaning cooling systems and such. And, there's small market stuff that I do. So yeah, like Gintoki but with a big more cash. "LAWL"


Gotcha haha, yup just your regular average lazy ass college student here. Nothing special.
Guardian of A/M/P
65278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
I see that the Night master is here. "LAWL"



hiya34 wrote:


Gotcha haha, yup just your regular average lazy ass college student here. Nothing special.


What are you going for specifically with bio?
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:

I see that the Night master is here. "LAWL"



hiya34 wrote:


Gotcha haha, yup just your regular average lazy ass college student here. Nothing special.


What are you going for specifically with bio?


I plan on going to graduate school and getting my phd
Guardian of A/M/P
65278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Oh. I forgot to mention. I have a lot of free time in between gigs. I mean A LOT. "LAWL"
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Guardian of A/M/P
65278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

hiya34 wrote:

I plan on going to graduate school and getting my phd


I was looking for a more interesting answer. "LAWL"

But okay
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

I plan on going to graduate school and getting my phd


I was looking for a more interesting answer. "LAWL"

But okay


What do you mean interesting?
Guardian of A/M/P
65278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


zendude wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

I plan on going to graduate school and getting my phd


I was looking for a more interesting answer. "LAWL"

But okay


What do you mean interesting?


I don't know. Maybe something specific like microbiology, molecular, and such and suc.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


zendude wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

I plan on going to graduate school and getting my phd


I was looking for a more interesting answer. "LAWL"

But okay


What do you mean interesting?


I don't know. Maybe something specific like microbiology, molecular, and such and suc.


I want to get my specialty in virology or parasitology does that help?
Guardian of A/M/P
65278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

hiya34 wrote:

I want to get my specialty in virology or parasitology does that help?


Ya. That's a bit more interesting. "LAWL"
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
So to change the subject, what anime you been watching this season?
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Hi, I'm back...loving this playlist!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

WillowMoss wrote:

Hi, I'm back...loving this playlist!


The music? Yea it's epic.
Guardian of A/M/P
65278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
I binge shows. I don't typically watch the simulcasts. Just my style.
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Very! go Frank Sinatra!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.