First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Morning Thread... Enjoy 5/9/13
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Although, I have OREIMO and maybe Attack On Titan to binge after they are done.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:

I binge shows. I don't typically watch the simulcasts. Just my style.


Ok, well what shows have you "binged" recently?
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Last ones were Baketomotagari and SAO.

And you. What you watching?
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

WillowMoss wrote:

Very! go Frank Sinatra!


Your so awesome!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:

Last ones were Baketomotagari and SAO.

And you. What you watching?


Watching the world god only knows an about to start my ordinary life. For simulcasts attack on Titan my teen romantic snafu, flowers of evil, gargantia, and uhh one other can't think of the name.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


zendude wrote:

Last ones were Baketomotagari and SAO.

And you. What you watching?


Watching the world god only knows an about to start my ordinary life. For simulcasts attack on Titan my teen romantic snafu, flowers of evil, gargantia, and uhh one other can't think of the name.


Valvrave
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Ordinary Life is one of those shows that makes you think if you're high or not. I like it. "LAWL"

The World Harem one. Needs another season just because.


My current show at the moment is Toradora.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:

Ordinary Life is one of those shows that makes you think if you're high or not. I like it. "LAWL"

The World Harem one. Needs another season just because.


My current show at the moment is Toradora.


That's a great one, you ever check out angel beats and anohana?
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:

Ordinary Life is one of those shows that makes you think if you're high or not. I like it. "LAWL"

The World Harem one. Needs another season just because.


My current show at the moment is Toradora.


It kind of is a harem and kind of isn't. Harems usually girls go crazy over the main character but he has to work for them and they forget afterwards and dissappear
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

Toradora has been in my backlog for years. "LAWL"

Angel Beats done. Anohana done.

The next one with feels would be Little Busters. Key just has a way of tugging on your heart strings. "LAWL"
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:


Toradora has been in my backlog for years. "LAWL"

Angel Beats done. Anohana done.

The next one with feels would be Little Busters. Key just has a way of tugging on your heart strings. "LAWL"


That's made by key too? Ill have to check it out
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
I like the format of World God Harem because it makes fun of the harem genre and galges.
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
YUP! I was happy when crunchyroll picked up Little Busters.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:

YUP! I was happy when crunchyroll picked up Little Busters.


Well I'm you've obviously watched clannad and clannad after story then, what about steins gate?
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


zendude wrote:

YUP! I was happy when crunchyroll picked up Little Busters.


Well I'm you've obviously watched clannad and clannad after story then, what about steins gate?


Stein Gate is on my top 5 list. It's just plain brilliant.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.