Created by tinyd0t
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply *Girls* Would you say anything to a male cross-dresser if you see one in public Ladies room?
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

Viralz

Lol and no you're trying to attack my logic, are you trying to say that men are all dangerous? Who said i was discriminating them? Thats all down to you and how you perceive crossdressers and lesbians. I'm pretty sure that if a man wanted to do something dangerous he wouldn't need to dress up in drag to do it and I've already stated that transwomen can be perceived as cross dressers and some cross dressers are infact transsexual.


If you've read other people's debate, they have already discuss about the issues you've mentioned above. Whilst I don't think all men are dangerous, why do you think we would have men's and women's in the first place? If the public didn't see the problems it may cause by both gender sharing the same toilets, then why separate us in the first place? I understand your point of people can mixed transgender women with male cross-dressers, but that's an unavoidable situation transgender may face. Hell, even "manly" looking women get question about their genders in public toilets sometimes. It is not fair but people are not intentionally being prejudicial, we just want to place our safety above all.

Also, when you have children of your own one day, you will be more concern about the presence of potential predators in public places.


Tridevi wrote:

Dude, that's all it is, tindot. You are just scared of them.


I'm scared of all men coming into the female public toilet, whether they are wearing women's clothing or men's clothing. If there's a man wearing men's clothes coming into women's toilets, he will get kicked out straight away and be branded a sex offender, so why should we let a man wearing women's clothes into women's toilet?
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

ColouringYourLife

so why you getting so marked over a guy in girls bathroom putting on makeup not like hes being a pedo and looking under the doors or over the w/cs. in most of Europe is full of uni sex bathroom

and tbh i don't see man beating you up if hes direst like a girl so no point being like better watch my guyed be cues a normal girl can simply beat you up as much as the crossdreser or stab or shoot you your in as much danger being around any one as you are a cross dresser

in short your as in much danger as walking past people on path as you are in public bathroom because woman can kill you as much as a man can don't mater on the gender


I'm trying my best to understand your argument here as I can't read well with paragraphs written with no punctuations. Yes you are right women can just be as vicious and attack other women, but why should we increase our chances of being attack by allowing another gender into our toilets? If a female attack me I may still have a fair chance of fighting her off, but with a man, my chance of winning is less than zero to none. Let me quote someone's points here


Pomff
Nearly 1 and 5 women will be raped in their lifetime, that number is way too high for me to be willing to risk mine or my wife's safety so that somebody can use a public restroom. Yes most guys wouldn't do it but most guys won't commit rape either and it still happens a lot.

The average guy is quite a bit stronger than the average woman, and significantly less likely to be assaulted by a woman than a woman is to be by a man. I draw the line when I am legitimately concerned for my safety. I have no problem with cross dressing, male to female transsexuals, or anything like that. I do have a problem with my safety potentially being threatened.

they may feel safer or more comfortable there but I would not feel safer with them being there. If it comes down to my potential safety vs. their potential safety i'm going to go with my safety every single time. There are a lot of things that would make me feel safer or more comfortable that won't happen because they would infringe on too many other people's safety in comfort.
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/13 , edited 5/10/13

Viralz

Gender specific toilets were created so women don't have to deal with male stuff like leaving the seat up etcetc + they don't need to see males using the urinal and be bothered by guys when putting on makeup, that and theres hardly any cubicles in the mens room its super annoying. If you ask me it's pretty much done for convenience if safety really was an issue then they would have armed guards right outside the damn things.

I'm going to ignore that you said the last thing you said because I'm pretty sure you didn't engage your brain before saying it.


Wow, so you're saying that transgender people can't have children of their own? There are many transgender people who freeze their sperms and eggs so they may have children one day. Whether you have done it or not I have no interest of finding out, but I'm pointing out that when you do have children (if you do want them in the future, either by adoption or surrogate mothers), it will change your views on how the public system work and how important it is to separate children to potential harm that may come to them. You can argue that there are women predators but the male predators are still the majority.

Public toilets are also separated by gender to avoid a lot of harassment complaints. Women generally feel awkward have a quick one when there is a male visitor in our house, let alone having to do it with other men being presence in public toilets. I can't say men particularly like to see women's tampons and blood everyone in the bathroom as it happens a lot of the time. We have separate toilet for the comfort for our own gender, you can't guarantee that men won't get arouse by women with our pants down sitting next to them. It's not a risk people like to take.
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

ColouringYourLife
wrong its because of class you can look it up throw history it is seen as wrong a female sharing a bathroom with as shes on the low end of the scale but in modern day we use it how it was all thot not used like how was in past most the uk is set to its customs and traditions

note you probably never been out your own little town and explored the world
go to Europe and welcome to unisex bathrooms


I like you to quote me where I can find information about female sharing a bathroom because females are on the low end of the scale?

Also I have travelled to more than 10 countries included many other European countries (Just in case you're not aware, UK is also in Europe). The places that have unisex bathrooms are likely to be small restaurants who can't afford to build 2 separate bathrooms, of course big shopping malls would have male, female and disable/family toilets. I have no issues with any gender using unisex toilet as they are for any gender. But male should not be allowed to use female toilets when many other options are availabe.

9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

Viralz wrote:

Also statistics are skewed I'm pretty sure i mentioned that earlier.

Thats just down to how you were raised and like i said convenience, men don't like dealing with women's stuff and women don't like dealing with men's stuff either, if somebody wanted to harass someone else I can't see a gender specific toilet stopping them, you must really have issues with public anything if thats how you see men o.O


I don't know why you refuse to believe in published statistics as they are facts, statistics published by reliable source are meant to represent the majority of the group. Just because the statistics don't cater to your liking don't make them less truthful. If you've read back all the comments in this topic, you'd find that majority of the women commented find it uncomfortable having men using the same bathroom as us, whilst majority of men don't find it as a problem. Do you see the difference here? Men don't see it as threat because they're not the one facing it.

If the majority of the female feel like public female toilets should only be used by women, transwomen and children, isn't it enough to stop men regardless of how they are dressed to use the female toilets? As I mentioned in my first post there are many other toilets available for male cross-dressers to use. There should be no reason for them to use the ladies unless they have ulterior motives.
Posted 5/10/13
or do what i do and don't use public bathrooms
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

ColouringYourLife

then stop talking like you just live in your bedroom
and don't no the world

yes in no the uk in Europe but i was on about main land Europe

so you don't care about unisex bathrooms but a bathrooms a bathroom at then end day no mater witch gender its for
stop digging your self a hole


I think you should stop talking like you've never been to school. Please use capital letters, correct spelling and proper punctuation. You're bending my argument, I have stated many many times that male cross-dressers should use unisex, disable or family toilets as they are widely available. Men have no legit reason to use female bathrooms. Period.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 5/10/13 , edited 5/10/13

Viralz wrote:

Cross dressers could potentially be closeted transsexuals read http://www.ibiblio.org/gaylaw/issue5/frye1.html for more information and I seriously doubt that a cross dresser will be anymore of a threat than the average lesbian.


#1. The average lesbian is roughly the same size of the average women so physically they are less of a threat in that respect.
#2. As was stated most cross dressers are heterosexual males. Just because some of them could be closeted transsexuals doesn't mean all or even most of them are. Key word there is MALE, most lesbians identify as FEMALE as in FEMALE restroom.

Anyways there's nowhere left for us to take this conversation. I wouldn't feel safe with a man coming into a women's restroom regardless of how he's dressed and were you to ask 20 women in public odds are you'd get the same response from most of them. At this point we're just going to keep restating the same things with different wording so there's no point wasting bandwith on it.

edit: If you've got a new claim to make beyond what you've already stated i'll be happy to respond to it. I just don't like repeating arguments, i'm in no way attempting to insult you or force my way out of the conversation.


ColouringYourLife wrote:

but still am 5 foot 9 am 8 stone and tbh i seen big bunch females to plus i had females try beat me up so i cant see what your getting at lol spherically when you got manly female chav that think shes made out of rock


So because you're puny and have seen some larger females that invalidates the fact that the average male in the UK is about 5'10 and the average female is about 5'4? This is the kind of silly personal experience argument that you're smart enough to know doesn't work.
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

Viralz

Statistics are skewed because men don't report being raped if ever because it's pretty hard to prove and they get ridiculed by the media and by people they know if they do report it, while if a female utters the word rape it's completely different story can't you see how stupid that is? Thats why I'm saying the data is flawed.

Are you trying to say that there are no female crossdressers using mens toilets? how about Female cleaners cleaning mens toilets? I don't think men actually care and i agree that they should use unisex toilets when available but if they identify as female and dress like a female then they should be treated as a female regardless of their genitals.


Ah you see, this topic is not about the statistics of men being rape here. This is about WOMEN being violated by the thought of men coming into the same bathroom as us. I never mention about female crossdresser using men's toilets because I have no knowledge of it and it is not a threat to me, you should stop diverting my argument to irrelevant topics. Female cleaners and male cleaners are seen in all gender's bathrooms, I presume men would be quite uncomfortable seeing female cleaners cleaning men's bathrooms as much as female seeing male cleaners in the female bathrooms.

Whilst I understand you're trying to justify the previous actions you have done because you have been into the female toilets before you became a transgender, it doesn't make it ok for the rest of the male cross-dressers to use the ladies as the reasons many of us stated in previous posts.

Male cross-dressers are only men wearing dresses, women toilets are for women, not for men who think they're women. You don't see that little female toilet sign with a penis on it do you?
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

Viralz wrote:

So what if the crossdresser identifies as female? Takes hormones but doesn't want srs due to the risks involved with surgery? Do you have a problem with that? How about a Transgendered/Transsexual Lesbian? Or a Transman? What would you say about any of those if they came into the restroom?


The problem is I have no way of knowing if said cross dresser really identifies as female or not and they're still more likely than not bigger and stronger than the average woman. I wouldn't have a problem if I knew the person in question was trans but as you've mentioned it is sometimes really difficult to tell the difference. That's my whole issue with your argument, I don't know if the person is really what they claim to be and i've always believed that it's better to err on the side of caution if you're unsure about something that could potentially put you at risk.

That's why I said that at this point, much as i'm loathe to use the term because it feels like a complete cop out, we should agree to disagree because we've both got a reasonable (in my opinion) position and there are compelling arguments that can be made for both sides.
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
Unless he's creeping and ogling the girls (which I doubt he does if he's crossdressing like that) then I have no problem~
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

Viralz

Lol. You've said on several occasions that men do bad things more statistically i'm saying that your data is flawed and irrelevant.

I've never been into the female toilets before my transition, it has nothing todo with me, i'm standing up for transgendered/sexual people that do not pass for women yet.

ROFL i don't see a penis on the male sign either or boobs on the female sign don't be "that person" because you can't grasp the idea that gender identity is not linked to genitalia.



Women were more likely than men to have experienced domestic or sexual violence - 3% of women in the UK had experienced some form of sexual assault (including attempts) in the past year, compared with 0.3% of men according to the CSEW 2011/12. This data was conducted by British national survey - Crime Survey for England and Wales. Also, among victims of intimate partner violence, about 1 in 4 women (24.3%) and 1 in 7 men (13.8%) have experienced severe physical violence by an intimate partner (e.g., hit with a fist or something hard, beaten, slammed against something) at some point in their lifetime. This shows how much violent and dominating men can be over women.

Gender identity is definitely linked by genitalia, if it is not linked why did many transgender opted for a sex change? Male cross-dressers aren't even full time women as the people in transition to become a full transwomen, they put on dresses and make up on whenever they feel like dressing up, they don't live a live as a transgender and many of them actually do have female partners and children. So to justify their "female" identity is no way legit.
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

Viralz

Well if the crossdresser was taking hormones he would lose lots of their muscle mass they essentially have the muscle mass of a female but yeah we both have valid arguments... op not so much. she's blatantly homophobic towards preop transgendered people.


Wow, it seems like you're really losing it here, whilst Pomff stated that she cannot tell the difference between a transgender and a male cross-dresser, whilst I stated that I can from research and experience. If I ever encounter one, I will request or ask authority in duty to see their ID/driving licence even if it means to offend that person. If the person I mistaken as a male cross-dresser is in fact a transgender, I would give that person a full apology.

You keep changing your mind about me being "homophobic"? First I'm scared of transgender, second I'm scared of pre-op transgender people. You need to decide whether I am scared of transgender people or not and stick with it. I don't care how people dress in public but men can't just use the female toilets. You would be more correct saying that I'm scared of all men in this argument.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.