Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Old Cars
4904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
some are cool, some can be too old...
136215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
they are cool when its not mine
Posted 1/9/09

My Bro's Car
Posted 1/9/09
Vintage cars are great---for collecting! O___O
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
I love my x-11 Citation and the stock HO 2.8L V6 Motor can reach 120-125MPH, but a few have been given L67 3.8L Supercharged V6 or 4.9L V8 power plants ;)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/chevycitationsforever/
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Personally, I am a fan of older cars for several reasons, one of the primary reasons being: Most of them weren't front wheel drive.

Also, my love of cars covers Euro, American, and Japanese. Honestly, I think it's hard to call yourself a car enthusiast if you refuse to respect one or another "just because".

Each one had/has something that made it special. Currently I'm heavy into the Japanese oldschool bit due to my '72 Celica.
13262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/27/09 , edited 1/27/09
i like the cars from the 90's thats old to me lol
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / OC, california
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

dposcuro wrote:

Personally, I am a fan of older cars for several reasons, one of the primary reasons being: Most of them weren't front wheel drive.

Also, my love of cars covers Euro, American, and Japanese. Honestly, I think it's hard to call yourself a car enthusiast if you refuse to respect one or another "just because".

Each one had/has something that made it special. Currently I'm heavy into the Japanese oldschool bit due to my '72 Celica.


dude you say dont diss " just because " yet you diss fwd JUST BECAUSE. lol, japanese have built inline 4's 6's, americans build big v8s and thats quite different. Euro started with turbos early on, japanese perfected it.

Ierno where you get your hate for fwd...
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

AyoOnaChan wrote:


dposcuro wrote:

Personally, I am a fan of older cars for several reasons, one of the primary reasons being: Most of them weren't front wheel drive.

Also, my love of cars covers Euro, American, and Japanese. Honestly, I think it's hard to call yourself a car enthusiast if you refuse to respect one or another "just because".

Each one had/has something that made it special. Currently I'm heavy into the Japanese oldschool bit due to my '72 Celica.


dude you say dont diss " just because " yet you diss fwd JUST BECAUSE. lol, japanese have built inline 4's 6's, americans build big v8s and thats quite different. Euro started with turbos early on, japanese perfected it.

Ierno where you get your hate for fwd...


I don't hate fwd, never said I did, it has it's purpose. I just don't like it because it is not a performance orientated drivetrain system.

Simply put: The weight balance of the vehicle is compromised, traction in performance driving is compromised. These are indisputable facts.

There is a limited group of FWD cars I'd be happy to own and drive, but it is just that: A select, limited few.

33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / OC, california
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

dposcuro wrote:

[

I don't hate fwd, never said I did, it has it's purpose. I just don't like it because it is not a performance orientated drivetrain system.

Simply put: The weight balance of the vehicle is compromised, traction in performance driving is compromised. These are indisputable facts.

There is a limited group of FWD cars I'd be happy to own and drive, but it is just that: A select, limited few.



ahh ic ic, that explains alot.

Actually feel about the same way as you do on the subject. Only benefits are the ability for a lighter car and easier to drive fast in a small way.

i drive a civic and i'll have to defend FF as long as i have it. Which will prob be till my first job after college where i can then sell it and pick up my rotary. 16x rotary engine should be out by then!
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

astralmage wrote:

muscle cars own


old cars like mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

its toooooo cool

============
s.k
============
http://used.freecarforum.com - Used Cars

Posted 1/31/09

subiedubidoo wrote:

i always wanted an old american muscle classic....
like a 67 shelby gt500

or a1970 302 Boss Mustang


-stares at cars-nice me like
1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / Nihon , Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
old cars.. ?

to me not really , old cars like supra and the nissan's s13-15 series are cool tho. and other jap cars during the era
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Yuu-yuu wrote:

old cars.. ?

to me not really , old cars like supra and the nissan's s13-15 series are cool tho. and other jap cars during the era


...Wait....that' isn't old. They're not even 20 years old yet!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.