First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5/9/13-5/10/13
Posted 5/9/13


Hey man let me tell you, girls wanting you isn't as great as it seems, i have to deal with alot, since every woman wants me.

< i really want to do this to someone I would crack up lol.
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / DELETED
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:

5 more question to go and then I'm done with hw


What class is it for if you don't mind me asking?


Economy :3
The Sanguine Owl
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Well guys ima be off and on all night, ive been neglecting my gaming friends and they are getting mad at me so...
The Sanguine Owl
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:

5 more question to go and then I'm done with hw


What class is it for if you don't mind me asking?


Economy :3


oh god...
Posted 5/9/13
Posted 5/9/13

hiya34 wrote:

Well guys ima be off and on all night, ive been neglecting my gaming friends and they are getting mad at me so...


1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / DELETED
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

hiya34 wrote:


ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


ErzaMyShiningArmor wrote:

5 more question to go and then I'm done with hw


What class is it for if you don't mind me asking?


Economy :3


oh god...


It's annoying but easy lol
Posted 5/9/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:



Hey man let me tell you, girls wanting you isn't as great as it seems, i have to deal with alot, since every woman wants me.


< i really want to do this to someone I would crack up lol.

This is why Angel Beats is awesome.
66006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
I guess that I'm forever a "HATCHLING". "LAWL"
Posted 5/9/13
can someone please post that gif Time for dinner children. I laugh so hard from that :D



^this is what i do when i get off the Computer......
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

hiya34 wrote:

Well guys ima be off and on all night, ive been neglecting my gaming friends and they are getting mad at me so...


haha, mine are too xD
I may get off and go play with them too ;D
The Sanguine Owl
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:

I guess that I'm forever a "HATCHLING". "LAWL"


Unless you stay in the group =D
Posted 5/9/13
66006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:

can someone please post that gif Time for dinner children. I laugh so hard from that :D



^this is what i do when i get off the Computer......


GIF system on crunchyroll sucks so much balls. "LAWL"
Posted 5/9/13

zendude wrote:

I guess that I'm forever a "HATCHLING". "LAWL"


wanna be the teen owl? would that make you better
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.