First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Morning Thread... Enjoy 5/10/2013
The Sanguine Owl
hiya34 
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

Ennzure wrote:

well gun SAO is much darker ^^


Well i'll take your word for it, any news on a season three release anyways?
2156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever they are...
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

hiya34 wrote:


Ennzure wrote:

well gun SAO is much darker ^^


Well i'll take your word for it, any news on a season three release anyways?


my friend told just yesterday that it will be out late this year!! yay!! u should read the light novel! it's awesome!!
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
i'm just creepin' around.....la, la, la-la-la.....
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
I haven't been here 'cause I've been recuperating from a 6 hr Crunchyroll viewing marathon...
The Sanguine Owl
hiya34 
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

PhyongHwa wrote:

i'm just creepin' around.....la, la, la-la-la.....


Hello! im doing the same right now
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

hiya34 wrote:


PhyongHwa wrote:

i'm just creepin' around.....la, la, la-la-la.....


Hello! im doing the same right now


Oh, sorry. I was looking for photos to post....posing them now....
9089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/10/13 , edited 5/10/13

PhyongHwa wrote:

I haven't been here 'cause I've been recuperating from a 6 hr Crunchyroll viewing marathon...



Fair enough :D

What were you watching?
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

freemish wrote:


PhyongHwa wrote:

I haven't been here 'cause I've been recuperating from a 6 hr Crunchyroll viewing marathon...



Fair enough :D

What were you watching?


Kim Soo Ro
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
How do I grow up to be an older owl?
Posted 5/10/13

PhyongHwa wrote:

How do I grow up to be an older owl?


Just be active in the group and participate in the threads
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
Well, I guess I be creepin' away now.....I got some baking to do before I go out and run around like a delirious farm girl with her chicken boyfriend ......



Posted 5/10/13
Are there still people here?
The Sanguine Owl
hiya34 
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/10/13
yea i'm marathoning kimi ni todoke
Posted 5/10/13

hiya34 wrote:

yea i'm marathoning kimi ni todoke


You watch that kind of stuff, Gingy? o.O
The Sanguine Owl
hiya34 
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/10/13

serei28 wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

yea i'm marathoning kimi ni todoke


You watch that kind of stuff, Gingy? o.O


Yup pretty much. Actually those types are my favorite XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.