First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Morning Thread... Enjoy 5/11/13
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

hmm_4x wrote:


ber-ta wrote:

We are fucking unicorns dude


Haha! What movie was that from?


Its from the show Community
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

GO UNICORNS!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/11/13

ber-ta wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


ber-ta wrote:

We are fucking unicorns dude


Haha! What movie was that from?


I don't think it's from a movie but a series... dunno which one tho xD
Anywayz, I'm off to work, I'll prolly check cr from time to time, see ya~


Alright Cya!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13


I don't mind the pornography but the fact that they couldn't find any males that hadn't watched it :P
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Anywayz, I'm off

Bye byee~~
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13


O NO!
I just come back from watching Bleach and your leaving
Bye!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/11/13

WillowMoss wrote:



O NO!
I just come back from watching Bleach and your leaving
Bye!


How far are ya in that now?
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

ber-ta wrote:

Anywayz, I'm off

Bye byee~~


bye
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:



O NO!
I just come back from watching Bleach and your leaving
Bye!


How far are ya in that now?


I'm on episode 42
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/11/13

WillowMoss wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:



O NO!
I just come back from watching Bleach and your leaving
Bye!


How far are ya in that now?


I'm on episode 42


Holy Crap Progress!
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:



O NO!
I just come back from watching Bleach and your leaving
Bye!


How far are ya in that now?


I'm on episode 42


Holy Crap Progress!


Ya, I've been watching it almost non stop since i started the other day (was it yesterday or the day before? can't remember...the days are starting to blur together)
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/11/13
I'm about to start episode one of baccano personally! (its the anime of the week)
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
O, cool, I'll try to pull myself away from Bleach to check it out...
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Well, this was interesting but I guess I should try to go to sleep :)
I'm sure Ill be back tomorrow night..
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:

Well, this was interesting but I guess I should try to go to sleep :)
I'm sure Ill be back tomorrow night..


Good night!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.