First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Morning Thread... Enjoy 5/11/13
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:

Well, this was interesting but I guess I should try to go to sleep :)
I'm sure Ill be back tomorrow night..


Oyasumi Nasai!
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

WillowMoss wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:



How far are ya in that now?

I'm on episode 42

Holy Crap Progress!

Ya, I've been watching it almost non stop since i started the other day (was it yesterday or the day before? can't remember...the days are starting to blur together)


But my cat has been keeping me company!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

WillowMoss wrote:



O NO!
I just come back from watching Bleach and your leaving
Bye!


No worries, I'm back :P
I'm using my phone tho, my sister didn't let me take her tablet to work >:
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

ber-ta wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:



O NO!
I just come back from watching Bleach and your leaving
Bye!


No worries, I'm back :P
I'm using my phone tho, my sister didn't let me take her tablet to work >:


Yay!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

WillowMoss wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:



O NO!
I just come back from watching Bleach and your leaving
Bye!


No worries, I'm back :P
I'm using my phone tho, my sister didn't let me take her tablet to work >:


Yay!

So you started watching Bleach? Do you like it so far? :3
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Yes I do! I am really enjoying it!
I love that there are so many episodes!!!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

WillowMoss wrote:

Yes I do! I am really enjoying it!
I love that there are so many episodes!!!


I thought you would xD
You can keep watching for a looong time ;D
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Yep!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Hmm, maybe I'll watch anohana.... Don't have anything to do anyway xD
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
You should, it was a great anime!
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Well, I guess I'm gonna crawl into bed and at least attempt to sleep for a few hours before I have to get up...
Bye!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

WillowMoss wrote:

Well, I guess I'm gonna crawl into bed and at least attempt to sleep for a few hours before I have to get up...
Bye!


Kaaay, good night! <3
I'll prolly go watch anohana :3
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/11/13

ber-ta wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:

Well, I guess I'm gonna crawl into bed and at least attempt to sleep for a few hours before I have to get up...
Bye!


Kaaay, good night! <3
I'll prolly go watch anohana :3


GO DO it!
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
K! Enjoy! ;)!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/11/13

WillowMoss wrote:

Well, I guess I'm gonna crawl into bed and at least attempt to sleep for a few hours before I have to get up...
Bye!


CYA!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.