• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
My ecchi situation
Posted 5/11/13
I am fourteen years old, and I have an unsatiable love for ecchi anime and drawings. I watch HOTD, Senran Kagura, Ikkitousen, Kissxsis, To Love-Ru, Kanokon, Kodomo No Jikan, you name it. I've been been wondering, is it wrong for me to like ecchi at such a young age? I even have interests in lolicon (not loli hentai, I despise hentai), but sometimes stuff likr in my avatar, and Vividred Operation and Kodkmo No Jikan.

So, is it wrong for me to like this stuff?
54229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13

No, there is not.
What kind of question?



Edit.

Wait, you're a girl.



GreatS 
32346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
What's wrong, some people will say nothing is wrong and mostly those people will probably tell you it's not.

Honestly, I am going to refrain from answering, just thought it would be fair to say it's a good thing you're wondering And ach, ecchi stuff can be quite cute, I guess it depends on the way you watch it Personally I am a guy who enjoys shoujo, so I guess there are a lot of odd things on this world
24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
i enjoy ecchi you should watch highschool DxD uncensored i dont see the harm in it even if your only 14

at the end of the day its only anime..
59147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
If you're already on the internet, I'm sure you've been exposed to much worse things already lol

Anyway I don't think there's anything wrong for you to like ecchi, you should be able to like whatever you want

And there's nothing wrong with Vividred. Every one should watch Vividred. EVERY ONE.
24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

If you're already on the internet, I'm sure you've been exposed to much worse things already lol

Anyway I don't think there's anything wrong for you to like ecchi, you should be able to like whatever you want

And there's nothing wrong with Vividred. Every one should watch Vividred. EVERY ONE.



if i watch this am i going to be scarred for life?
Posted 5/11/13

maffayoo wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

If you're already on the internet, I'm sure you've been exposed to much worse things already lol

Anyway I don't think there's anything wrong for you to like ecchi, you should be able to like whatever you want

And there's nothing wrong with Vividred. Every one should watch Vividred. EVERY ONE.



if i watch this am i going to be scarred for life?


No.

You'll just get hard from seeing Akane's delicious bums. <3

24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

Feelicks wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

If you're already on the internet, I'm sure you've been exposed to much worse things already lol

Anyway I don't think there's anything wrong for you to like ecchi, you should be able to like whatever you want

And there's nothing wrong with Vividred. Every one should watch Vividred. EVERY ONE.



if i watch this am i going to be scarred for life?


No.

You'll just get hard from seeing Akane's delicious bums. <3



i shall push dat button!

60353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Nothing wrong, just a normal part of becoming an adult! Most regular people like that stuff though often they don't want to admit to it...
24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

hpulley wrote:

Nothing wrong, just a normal part of becoming an adult! Most regular people like that stuff though often they don't want to admit to it...



more porn please
28059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sheffield, UK
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13
If ecchi is what you seek then look no further than THE TOOTHBRUSH SCENE!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1jY7BLQVMc


Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari are great shows which also happen to contain lots of ecchi without affecting its solid plot.
61633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / A nice safe dista...
Online
Posted 5/11/13
Balance, too much of anything is bad. Ecchi shows a limited view on romance. I recommend keeping your literature diet broad. Remember everything you see or hear has an effect on your view of the world.

Forgive an old man for preaching.
5145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Covina, California
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

Feelicks wrote:

I am fourteen years old, and I have an unsatiable love for ecchi anime and drawings. I watch HOTD, Senran Kagura, Ikkitousen, Kissxsis, To Love-Ru, Kanokon, Kodomo No Jikan, you name it. I've been been wondering, is it wrong for me to like ecchi at such a young age? I even have interests in lolicon (not loli hentai, I despise hentai), but sometimes stuff likr in my avatar, and Vividred Operation and Kodkmo No Jikan.

So, is it wrong for me to like this stuff?


At fourteen, your hormones are still raging, Please don't let your online unsaitable love of ecchi spill over into the real world.

24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

AcadGlade wrote:


Feelicks wrote:

I am fourteen years old, and I have an unsatiable love for ecchi anime and drawings. I watch HOTD, Senran Kagura, Ikkitousen, Kissxsis, To Love-Ru, Kanokon, Kodomo No Jikan, you name it. I've been been wondering, is it wrong for me to like ecchi at such a young age? I even have interests in lolicon (not loli hentai, I despise hentai), but sometimes stuff likr in my avatar, and Vividred Operation and Kodkmo No Jikan.

So, is it wrong for me to like this stuff?


At fourteen, your hormones are still raging, Please don't let your online unsaitable love of ecchi spill over into the real world.




what this guy said dont let your online view of things like ecchi move over onto the real world. reminds me of chaos head that guy was a weirdo
26000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13

AcadGlade wrote:



At fourteen, your hormones are still raging, Please don't let your online unsaitable love of ecchi spill over into the real world.



I was just going to type the same thing. Perfectly normal at 14 years old, but don't let your love of ecchi warp your expectations of "real world" dating, relationships, and women (or men). Keep the two worlds separate and keep a level head IRL.

Otherwise, enjoy!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.