First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
My ecchi situation
14498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
there is absolutely nothing wrong with watching them, and as far as what everyone is saying about not letting this sway your opinions of how things actually work, well I'm sure you have common sense to realize this.
33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
At that age, what we watch tends to affect you or "mold you" in certain manners. I'd be careful on the intake.
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
There is nothing wrong with it, just do not go insane.
mipegg 
25474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Remember its as much fanatsy and has as much relevance to the real world as anime about timetravelling dinosaurs or some shit like that and your fine
104085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Ecchi is the precursor to hentai, once you've watched enough ecchi you'll move on to hentai wondering why the hell have they not done anything yet. Once you've seen that one hentai you'll know the reason.

I personally didn't go through this ecchi phase of anime watching. This theme kinda just attached itself to the animes I chose to watch for various other reasons.

The advice I would give you is to balance the amount of ecchi you watch, simply because when you've seen too much ecchi it becomes predictable and boring (this goes for any genre) and you'll not enjoy what you started to love, less and less.

23243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
it's fine, just don't let your mom walk in on you. It's a bit harder to explain than porn sometimes.
25377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Ecchi is the precursor to hentai, once you've watched enough ecchi you'll move on to hentai wondering why the hell have they not done anything yet. Once you've seen that one hentai you'll know the reason.

I personally didn't go through this ecchi phase of anime watching. This theme kinda just attached itself to the animes I chose to watch for various other reasons.

The advice I would give you is to balance the amount of ecchi you watch, simply because when you've seen too much ecchi it becomes predictable and boring (this goes for any genre) and you'll not enjoy what you started to love, less and less.





balance it as in 1 day masturbate to hentai then the next day normal porn? yes sir
104085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Ecchi is the precursor to hentai, once you've watched enough ecchi you'll move on to hentai wondering why the hell have they not done anything yet. Once you've seen that one hentai you'll know the reason.

I personally didn't go through this ecchi phase of anime watching. This theme kinda just attached itself to the animes I chose to watch for various other reasons.

The advice I would give you is to balance the amount of ecchi you watch, simply because when you've seen too much ecchi it becomes predictable and boring (this goes for any genre) and you'll not enjoy what you started to love, less and less.





balance it as in 1 day masturbate to hentai then the next day normal porn? yes sir


here have fun >.>
25377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Ecchi is the precursor to hentai, once you've watched enough ecchi you'll move on to hentai wondering why the hell have they not done anything yet. Once you've seen that one hentai you'll know the reason.

I personally didn't go through this ecchi phase of anime watching. This theme kinda just attached itself to the animes I chose to watch for various other reasons.

The advice I would give you is to balance the amount of ecchi you watch, simply because when you've seen too much ecchi it becomes predictable and boring (this goes for any genre) and you'll not enjoy what you started to love, less and less.





balance it as in 1 day masturbate to hentai then the next day normal porn? yes sir


here have fun >.>




ill be back in 2 hours
21088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 5/11/13
Nothing wrong really, I was somewhat the same at that age. My first ecchi anime was Queen's Blade. I only wanted ecchi at that time, but now I don't since I have outgrown it. Just like everyone is saying, just don't let it affect you in real life.
104085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

Caito117 wrote:

Nothing wrong really, I was somewhat the same at that age. My first ecchi anime was Queen's Blade. I only wanted ecchi at that time, but now I don't since I have outgrown it. Just like everyone is saying, just don't let it affect you in real life.


lol whut?

wow queens blade as your first that is quite something, I must say.
21088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 5/11/13
Don't watch as often.

And yes it was quite something XD
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / NYC,NY
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
I'm 12 years old and watch yaoi, i see no harm of a 14 year old watching ecchi
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
hey i was that age playing eroge and dating sims along with watching hentai...so nah ur good lol
33369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
knock yourself out, I've always loved ecchi anime, still do

It's entertainment at its best ;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.