First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
My ecchi situation
14498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

maffayoo wrote:


Feelicks wrote:

By the way.

I'm a dude.







please do not kill me



i swear everyone replied on here in the view of a girl being addicted to ecchi now the whole situation changes you only get 3 replies from old men and no one longer cares all because. your a dude. xD


I'm pretty sure that he had his profile set as male right before he started this post. oh well I don't really see a difference wether male or female. though if he changed it in regards to this post i wonder if he would have gotten the same reaction? His comment of please don't kill me made me laugh
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

Feelicks wrote:

By the way.

I'm a dude.







please do not kill me


Then why do you have F on yourself? :P

Anyway, since you're a boy, it's pretty normal for you to like ecchi.
I was pretty much the same when I was your age, but I didn't have internet at that time. Good times when there was advertisement from stores that sells cloths in the mail then haha.
25377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

Gettnlag wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


Feelicks wrote:

By the way.

I'm a dude.







please do not kill me



i swear everyone replied on here in the view of a girl being addicted to ecchi now the whole situation changes you only get 3 replies from old men and no one longer cares all because. your a dude. xD


I'm pretty sure that he had his profile set as male right before he started this post. oh well I don't really see a difference wether male or female. though if he changed it in regards to this post i wonder if he would have gotten the same reaction? His comment of please don't kill me made me laugh


when i first saw the post i looked and it was female because i feel there is different opinions depending on age and gender..
5145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Covina, California
Offline
Posted 5/19/13
I'm staying away from porn like it has AIDS all porn promotes is illicit sex.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 5/19/13 , edited 5/19/13
Its not wrong.

The Boner Goes where the Boner wants to go
17461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York State
Offline
Posted 5/19/13
Ok. Let me start with this. Things are different now than the have ever been for situations like this. Your point of view is what really matters here and there will always be those who disagree with you. You don't have to explIn yourself to others. If you feel the need to keep it a secret then do so. But never feel ashamed. You also need to think about the future. You won't be 14 forever, in fact, you only keep getting older. So it doesn't really matter if its bad at this age. You will get older and then they can't say anything.

In regards as to if its wrong for your age... Of course not. If you can see it for what it is,cute entertainment, then you will not have any problems. People say that this stuff should not be viewed by younger audiences is because that it is believed that they will be confused and start to develop minor mental blocks that can be bothersome when they get older. But as I stated above "Things are different". Younger people are maturing at a much faster rate and the rest of society has to keep up. You are not at fault here.

I wish you a good day and I hope you make good choices in life.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
op nuked. Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.