First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Day Thread 5/12/13
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
By all means, Chat, Troll, and Keep Language (PG-13). Makes some friends!
Consider this the LIVE CHAT thread on CR for all you early birds!!

:D
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
Ohayou minna!
Posted 5/12/13
lsahgka h;nehbwlioih
hi
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

hiya34 wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:



you know what's worst then an ice cream tragedy... having someone ruin an anime... some one spoiled something about steins gate for me

Kill them. I wanted you to watch that too what did they spoil?
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/12/13


hmm_4x

It happened to me today... i was so sad.


That does sound sad..
Posted 5/12/13
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

I don't want to talk about it

Posted 5/12/13

Ink-e wrote:

lsahgka h;nehbwlioih
hi


Hey, it's my favorite person in the group!
Posted 5/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:


I don't want to talk about it



C'mere, let's give you a hug.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13


Reminds me of when i'm on coffee
38420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In a house
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
おはよう! (Good morning!)

That being said,
おやすみ! (Good night!)
Posted 5/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:



Reminds me of when i'm on coffee


Coffee somehow doesn't have an effect on me. But when I drink Tropicana I go crazy. Weird.
Posted 5/12/13

serei28 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:

lsahgka h;nehbwlioih
hi


Hey, it's my favorite person in the group!


My sexiness knows no bounds.

Love thy bird ruler, Owls.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

Ink-e wrote:


serei28 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:

lsahgka h;nehbwlioih
hi


Hey, it's my favorite person in the group!


My sexiness knows no bounds.

Love thy bird ruler, Owls.


My social awkwardness knows no bounds
Posted 5/12/13 , edited 5/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


serei28 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:

lsahgka h;nehbwlioih
hi


Hey, it's my favorite person in the group!


My sexiness knows no bounds.

Love thy bird ruler, Owls.


My social awkwardness knows no bounds


My weirdness knows no bounds.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.