First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Conspiracy theory's and the Occult
7026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
Has anyone ever had any scary experiences with Ghost, aliens, or even Aliens. I'm really into conspiracy theories! I once lived in an apartment haunted by an old Asia man who would bounce marbles late at night... It was actually really freaky! Another weird experience was when some random little girl knocked on our front door and give my dad the mail! I think those are know as black-eye kids (or BEK)actually. Really weird. I've also experienced SLEEP PARALYSIS which is really freaky because it looked like there was a black figure standing over me but it was probably was just a dream or something I've no idea, but I do remember struggling to move, it was terrible but it was no use, till I awoke.. Scary stuff
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
Are you absolutely sure you weren't imagining things?

That honestly does sound really creepy, especially your sleep paralysis. How does that work?
69616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/13 , edited 5/12/13
There's this theory, that the government are trying to get rid of the word "conspiracy" altogether, so they can just conspire all they want. They first started with not teaching the meaning of the word to people.
7026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 5/12/13
Well the black figure was probably part of the dream, but sleep paralysis is definitely real! Because During REM sleep your brain sends signals to your spine so while you dream (which occurs during REM sleep) you won't actually do the movements you dream of, or else you'd fall off your bed and what not. but it sucks and lots of people actually experience this, what it is, is your basically half awake and you struggle to move but you can, and its only terrifying because you feel helpless. Or at least I did. Though its only happened to me twice, that's the really the scary part, not being able to move. It sucks!
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 5/12/13 , edited 5/12/13
Is that something you can fix?

The only really scary experience I had when I was young in bed was when I woke up and my eyes wouldn't open. For the first few seconds, I was just confused.

Then I realized I really couldn't open my eyes.

I thought I had gone blind and lost my vision which is the reason why I couldn't see anything and the world was dark (the fact that it was during the night time didn't help me at all.. -.-).

Yeah, well.

Turns out the wax from my eyes had just come together and sealed my eyelids down.. xD Fml...
7026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

Gyava wrote:

Is that something you can fix?

The only really scary experience I had when I was young in bed was when I woke up and my eyes wouldn't open. For the first few seconds, I was just confused.

Then I realized I really couldn't open my eyes.

I thought I had gone blind and lost my vision which is the reason why I couldn't see anything and the world was dark (the fact that it was during the night time didn't help me at all.. -.-).

Yeah, well.

Turns out the wax from my eyes had just come together and sealed my eyelids down.. xD Fml...


It honestly doesn't happen anymore, so it doesn't need fixing... I hope. But I think people with traumatic brain injures have a more serious problem with it, and I've read it's actually quite common. Experts actually aren't sure why it happens

http://www.m.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/sleep-paralysis-demon-in-the-bedroom

^thats actually a quite interesting read if you'd care to learn more. There are a ton of stories, some actually believe that it's not humans but actually aliens that cause this! Which is even freakier.
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

Defenderr wrote:


Gyava wrote:

Is that something you can fix?

The only really scary experience I had when I was young in bed was when I woke up and my eyes wouldn't open. For the first few seconds, I was just confused.

Then I realized I really couldn't open my eyes.

I thought I had gone blind and lost my vision which is the reason why I couldn't see anything and the world was dark (the fact that it was during the night time didn't help me at all.. -.-).

Yeah, well.

Turns out the wax from my eyes had just come together and sealed my eyelids down.. xD Fml...


It honestly doesn't happen anymore, so it doesn't need fixing... I hope. But I think people with traumatic brain injures have a more serious problem with it, and I've read it's actually quite common. Experts actually aren't sure why it happens

http://www.m.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/sleep-paralysis-demon-in-the-bedroom

^thats actually a quite interesting read if you'd care to learn more. There are a ton of stories, some actually believe that it's not humans but actually aliens that cause this! Which is even freakier.


"paralysis is caused by demons, witches, or other supernatural creatures sitting on their chests and sometimes trying to have sex with them."

Wtf, is this where all those people with weird tendencies to like 3D monster sex crap get their fetishes?
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

Defenderr wrote:

Has anyone ever had any scary experiences with Ghost, aliens, or even Aliens. I'm really into conspiracy theories! I once lived in an apartment haunted by an old Asia man who would bounce marbles late at night... It was actually really freaky! Another weird experience was when some random little girl knocked on our front door and give my dad the mail! I think those are know as black-eye kids (or BEK)actually. Really weird. I've also experienced SLEEP PARALYSIS which is really freaky because it looked like there was a black figure standing over me but it was probably was just a dream or something I've no idea, but I do remember struggling to move, it was terrible but it was no use, till I awoke.. Scary stuff


You know, you wouldn't have any of those imaginings if you laid off the horror stuff. Now the sleep paralysis is an actual condition.....

7026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 5/12/13 , edited 5/12/13

Gyava wrote:


Defenderr wrote:


Gyava wrote:

Is that something you can fix?

The only really scary experience I had when I was young in bed was when I woke up and my eyes wouldn't open. For the first few seconds, I was just confused.

Then I realized I really couldn't open my eyes.

I thought I had gone blind and lost my vision which is the reason why I couldn't see anything and the world was dark (the fact that it was during the night time didn't help me at all.. -.-).

Yeah, well.

Turns out the wax from my eyes had just come together and sealed my eyelids down.. xD Fml...


It honestly doesn't happen anymore, so it doesn't need fixing... I hope. But I think people with traumatic brain injures have a more serious problem with it, and I've read it's actually quite common. Experts actually aren't sure why it happens

http://www.m.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/sleep-paralysis-demon-in-the-bedroom

^thats actually a quite interesting read if you'd care to learn more. There are a ton of stories, some actually believe that it's not humans but actually aliens that cause this! Which is even freakier.


"paralysis is caused by demons, witches, or other supernatural creatures sitting on their chests and sometimes trying to have sex with them."

Wtf, is this where all those people with weird tendencies to like 3D monster sex crap get their fetishes?




Lollolllll I personally don't believe that, but that's possible! Yeah what's up with those fetishes! I never understood it, and that sort of seems like an old Greek god or something like that. Or maybe even a succubus, I think that's what it was thought to be back in the day. Since they really didn't have any other explanations for it but I could be wrong

scary demon alien thingy
25695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Universe :0
Offline
Posted 7/2/13
I believe in a couple, for there are truths and lies in everything
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 7/2/13
If you're really into this, you'd be better off going to /x/ and talking about this.
20588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/13
Yes, my house has lots of creepy stuff happen in it.
Also, it regularly occurs to me that I cannot open my eyes without forcing them. It takes a burst of energy for early in the morning.
43721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 7/2/13 , edited 7/2/13

Defenderr wrote:

... SLEEP PARALYSIS ...


I hate getting that. I get that a lot. In my case, I feel like something is pulling me down and someone whispering in my ear and hearing noises.


However, there is a scientific reason for Sleep Paralysis, and "supernatural" is not one.
During REM sleep (dreaming state), a person's brain releases chemicals to restrict the muscles from moving. However, a person with Sleep Paralysis becomes awake while still in the paralysis state. Sleep walking is the opposite of this, a person is still stuck in a dreaming state, however the brain didn't release the chemicals to paralyse muscles.

When a person wakes up, the brain is supposed to release chemicals to unbind the paralysing chemicals.

That's why in recent court cases where a person has committed a crime due to sleepwalking, the persecuted person will come off innocent because it's not the person committing the crime, they're just acting out their dreams.


I just think the human body is pretty neat, the more I learn about science, the more I can appreciate my own body and other life forms. I don't see a place for the supernatural in this universe, and never will.

When I read stories about Near Death Experiences, I'm like, "Whatever, something would be wrong with you if you weren't hallucinating under heavy medication, the fact that you're hallucinating about some white light tunnel shows that you're still alive".
40659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/2/13
I believe in life after death and I do believe that spirits can walk on the earth, so I guess I do believe in ghost but I have never had any first hand experience with them. However while I do believe in spirits and ghosts I also think that most hauntings are just in peoples heads and not really caused by spirits at all. If you go to a reportedly haunted place and are expecting to have a paranormal experience then you are going to think every thing you see and hear is part of the haunting even if there is a scientific expectation for it.

I believe that there is some form of intelligent life out there somewhere in the universes but I don't think that they have come to earth. I think that most UFO sightings and other related phenomenon are/were either pranks, or caused by some sort of experimental government aircrafts that are kept secret for national security reasons.
16073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Lake Elsinore, CA
Offline
Posted 7/2/13
Good to know this topics still pop-up here, even though Vega was banned...
As for ghosts, I've never seen nothing, but I've had that sleep paralysis were you feel intense fear like someone's watching you, but I broke out of it once and it hasn't happened since. My brother also saw a black shadow figure once, it was just looking at him with its arms crossed. Later we found out an uncle had just died. If y'all are interested in this stuff I'd recommend the "mysterious universe" podcast, it's free too unless you want extended episodes, then it's $9 a month, and you get an extra episode on the weekends or something. Sorry for sounding like a salesman there, peace...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.