First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5/12/13-5/13/13
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:

I'm back now :O
parents giving me a lecture :D
My Gif profile picture isnt flawless but it also isnt horrible


Oh yea about what?
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

hiya34 wrote:

WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEW EPISODE OF ATTACK ON TITAN?


It was delayed. Production team needs more people working for them
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

hiya34 wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:

I'm back now :O
parents giving me a lecture :D
My Gif profile picture isnt flawless but it also isnt horrible


Oh yea about what?


About summer school and a part time job
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/12/13 , edited 5/12/13


Same problems man, except for summer school i get 4.0's so my parents don't give a shit what I do with school... the job on the other hand
Posted 5/12/13
I failed math the first quarter of this year. I do not want to re-take that class, but I have to. Erg.
I got a 3.0 last quarter, so I'm content.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

hiya34 wrote:



Same problems man, except for summer school i get 4.0's so my parents don't give a shit what I do with school... the job on the other hand


The truth is though, I don't feel motivated enough to do summer school
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

Hachikobubble wrote:

I failed math the first quarter of this year. I do not want to re-take that class, but I have to. Erg.
I got a 3.0 last quarter, so I'm content.


Math is the worst subject ever
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:


Hachikobubble wrote:

I failed math the first quarter of this year. I do not want to re-take that class, but I have to. Erg.
I got a 3.0 last quarter, so I'm content.


Math is the worst subject ever


Lies, you guys just don't put enough effort into it to enjoy it
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/12/13
Now, english on the other hand terrible subject.
Posted 5/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:


Math is the worst subject ever


Yes, yes it is. I was on the verge of failing each time. I barely passed it with a C- the last quarter. Now I don't have to worry about it until next year. Which is going to be harder. I'm fantastic at Language arts. My AP English class was such a breeze, I'm surprised that I'm so good at it. I wish I math is the same way for me.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

hiya34 wrote:

Now, english on the other hand terrible subject.


No way man. Math is the worst. Have you ever taken statistics?
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/12/13

hmm_4x wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Now, english on the other hand terrible subject.


No way man. Math is the worst. Have you ever taken statistics?


Yea i took AP statistics... so fuckign easy. Wait till you get to calc 3
Posted 5/12/13

hiya34 wrote:


Lies, you guys just don't put enough effort into it to enjoy it :D


No, it is not lies. I despise math. So much. xD I have literally cried while doing my math homework because it was so difficult. I sound like I'm being overly dramatic, but I have never been that frustrated in my entire life.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 5/12/13

Hachikobubble wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


Math is the worst subject ever


Yes, yes it is. I was on the verge of failing each time. I barely passed it with a C- the last quarter. Now I don't have to worry about it until next year. Which is going to be harder. I'm fantastic at Language arts. My AP English class was such a breeze, I'm surprised that I'm so good at it. I wish I math is the same way for me.


Looks like we are complete opposites academically XD
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/12/13

hiya34 wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Now, english on the other hand terrible subject.


No way man. Math is the worst. Have you ever taken statistics?


Yea i took AP statistics... so fuckign easy. Wait till you get to calc 3


... you are crazy
I wonder how good at math Ginger Jews are then hahaha *not funny*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.