First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Day Thread 5/13/2013
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13 , edited 5/13/13
Hmm maybe ill obsess over the world god only knows, i really really liked that show. Not usually into harems, but thats a tasteful harem.
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/13/13
i know i said i was going to bed but...

when i was little i used to like Pokemon, and i collected the cards along with other pokemon stuff like a pikachu stuffed animal, a pikachu key chain, a pikachu toothbrush cover, etc.
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

hiya34 wrote:

Hmm maybe ill obsess over the world god only knows, i really really liked that show. Not usually into harems, but thats a tasteful harem.


That's a great one, I love Keima's personality and when he goes into God of Conquest mode lol
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

WillowMoss wrote:

i know i said i was going to bed but...

when i was little i used to like Pokemon, and i collected the cards along with other pokemon stuff like a pikachu stuffed animal, a pikachu key chain, a pikachu toothbrush cover, etc.


haha thats cool..I still have a Charmander plushie that I keep in my office. my brother won it for me at the fair like 14 years ago, because it was my favorite one lol
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

WillowMoss wrote:

i know i said i was going to bed but...

when i was little i used to like Pokemon, and i collected the cards along with other pokemon stuff like a pikachu stuffed animal, a pikachu key chain, a pikachu toothbrush cover, etc.


I obsessed over dragon ball z when I was little! My childhood can be summed up with it.
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:

i know i said i was going to bed but...

when i was little i used to like Pokemon, and i collected the cards along with other pokemon stuff like a pikachu stuffed animal, a pikachu key chain, a pikachu toothbrush cover, etc.


I obsessed over dragon ball z when I was little! My childhood can be summed up with it.


lol!
ok, now i really am going to bed, bye!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

WillowMoss wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


WillowMoss wrote:

i know i said i was going to bed but...

when i was little i used to like Pokemon, and i collected the cards along with other pokemon stuff like a pikachu stuffed animal, a pikachu key chain, a pikachu toothbrush cover, etc.


I obsessed over dragon ball z when I was little! My childhood can be summed up with it.


lol!
ok, now i really am going to bed, bye!


Oyasumi!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

Hmm maybe ill obsess over the world god only knows, i really really liked that show. Not usually into harems, but thats a tasteful harem.


That's a great one, I love Keima's personality and when he goes into God of Conquest mode lol


Yea ik haha! Main characters who are sarcastic like him are the best *cough* tomoya * cough*
24264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 5/13/13 , edited 5/13/13
lol everyone is going to bed and its only 11:29am here in the GMT time zone.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

99android777 wrote:

lol everyone is going to bed and its only 11:29am here.


Lolwut? I did the same though so I have no right to talk, woke up at 6:30 pm... XD
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

99android777 wrote:

lol everyone is going to bed and its only 11:29am here in the GMT time zone.


Oyasumi nasai!
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

99android777 wrote:

lol everyone is going to bed and its only 11:29am here in the GMT time zone.


It's 3:30am where I'm at hehe
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13
woah woah woah, Amanda have you ever watched clannad?
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

hiya34


Yea ik haha! Main characters who are sarcastic like him are the best *cough* tomoya * cough*


Yup, I love a good sarcastic/smart ass male protagonist..Tomoya is great too
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/13 , edited 5/13/13

hiya34 wrote:

woah woah woah, Amanda have you ever watched clannad?


I sure have
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.