Role Play Rules
- God-modding, Powerplay and 'Trolling' is prohibited.
- You may commence Roleplay once your character is Approved by one of our staff.
- PG13, if you must go above the 18+. The Inbox is there for that.
- Swearing in Roleplay is acceptable, do not abuse it.
- Your character cannot have a 100% knowledge of the other character, since it is the first time they have met. (Unless they have already met in the 'past')
- Killing one's character is unaccepted without approval of the second party. I will kill your character if that ever happens.
- Use proper grammar. If you don't know how to spell a word, it's fine. Don't start using 'texting'.
- Roleplay must be in 'narration' form.
Lawrence damped in sweat walked down the cold hallway, his every step resonated through the corridor.
He turned around from a distinguished sound from the window.
"Strange... wasn't it closed?" He mumbled under his breath.
I walked down the cold hallway damped in sweat, my every step resonated through the corridor.
I turned around from a distinguished sound from the window.
"Strange... wasn't it closed?" I mumbled under my breath.
Not the best method...
Lawrence: *walking down the hallway, turns around from weird sound from window* Strange. Wasn't it closed?
walking down the hallway. turns around from weird sound from window.
strange wasn't it closed?
Using colors to distinguish Speech from Narration is acceptable.
- Limit your swearing.
- No fighting, I'll ban you both.
- No spamming on the wall, please... You can ask for RP, but don't abuse.
- Discuss of whatever you want, keep it PG13.
- Be friendly.
If we ever catch you breaking ANY of these rules, you will receive ONE warning.
After that, if you break a rule ANOTHER time.
Human race: "5URV1V0R5"
i lied. forgive me.