First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5-13-13--5-14-13
Posted 5/13/13

Ink-e wrote:

EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT FFFFRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THE SEVERE LACK OF NIPPLES


You annoy me but I must agree.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

serei28 wrote:


hiya34 wrote:
Swimming anime eh? You ladies seem to be going crazy about it :P


Who wouldn't? You rarely see hot, half naked bishounens. And then they're only wearing trunks. *drools*
Okay, I sound perverted, don't I? >___<


You sound as preverted as Hentai san in Hentai and the stoney cat
Posted 5/13/13


Oh you little horn dog haha (about the picture)
xD

I can fine worse ones that they stick out and you be dead by the min of all the blood lost.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

serei28 wrote:


hiya34 wrote:
Swimming anime eh? You ladies seem to be going crazy about it :P


Who wouldn't? You rarely see hot, half naked bishounens. And then they're only wearing trunks. *drools*
Okay, I sound perverted, don't I? >___<


No worries! Everybody has at least one character they obsess over!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13 , edited 5/13/13
Actually, lets use this as a topic, Who is your anime crush? Only one, number one.
Posted 5/13/13

hmm_4x wrote:
You sound as preverted as Hentai san in Hentai and the stoney cat


The way he talks about swim suits right? xD
Darn, I hope the next episode comes out already. >__<
Posted 5/13/13

hiya34 wrote:
No worries! Everybody has at least one character they obsess over!


It's not just one though. HUEHEHEHE
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

serei28 wrote:


hiya34 wrote:
No worries! Everybody has at least one character they obsess over!


It's not just one though. HUEHEHEHE


post your number one!
Posted 5/13/13

hiya34 wrote:

Actually, lets use this as a topic, Who is your anime crush? Only one, number one.


This has got to be the hardest question ever.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

hiya34 wrote:

Actually, lets use this as a topic, Who is your anime crush? Only one, number one.


Maybe I wasn't done talking about the last one.

tohka yatogami

she is so awesome
Posted 5/13/13

It's not just one though. HUEHEHEHE
I agree I have like 6 anime chicks i can't get off my mine :0
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


It's not just one though. HUEHEHEHE

I agree I have like 6 anime chicks i can't get off my mine :0


Choose your number one!
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/13/13 , edited 5/13/13


silimar tastes my friend.
Posted 5/13/13

hiya34 wrote:
post your number one!


If we're rating by their looks, it would definitely be Lelouch. *fan girl squeal*
But personality wise, I'd prefer Hikigaya Hachiman from Oregairu.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/13/13

hiya34 wrote:



silimar tastes my friend.


She has nothing on tohka

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.