First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What Makes You So Mad, That You Could Spit Nails?
3137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 5/15/13 , edited 5/15/13
People who think it's absolutely hilarious to "troll" by insulting others for no reason. It's kind of understandable, I guess, if the person deserves it, but if it's for the sake of "being funny", then no, you're not funny.

Oh, and two-faced people. I knew two girls in my Math class, one of them apparently hates the other, and they act like the best of friends. Same with two people in my English class. When one girl was absent one day, one of the guys loudly declared how stupid he thought she was when the topic of her came up, and I see them being all chummy after she came back. What? It's one thing to be polite to someone you hate, but to pretend to be friends? I also know a guy who acts all nice and basically sucks up to girls, but acts like a complete tool to his friends and family.
33974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Surface
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
when stupid people like the same thing as me and they make it look stupid because they are stupid.

46128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
People abusing dogs.I will beat the shit of you if i see that shit.
Totavo 
48453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Missouri, United...
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
When I lose in a video game because of a stupid situation that shouldn't have been possible.
20585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
Stupid come backs such as " Jo Mamma"
When people lie to you/ use you
Especially when others betray you

Seriously I could have over a million reasons as to what makes me angry
that's just three of the main ones
12598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
Just dumb ass people.

I got into a huge fight with this guy who threaten me saying the cops will arrest
me if I don't get permission from the fire department to have an outdoor bbq
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Online
Posted 5/15/13

Gyava wrote:

What's been really annoying me for the past few years:

People who act like they know what death is like and even go to the point where they MAKE UP a story about someone dying, even claiming that they saw two or three people getting shot before their eyes.

Example: Like, watching AOT - People say stupid crap like "I would kill those people if I was in his place, I have seen people die in real life. I would rip apart all of those people because I'm not afraid of blood."

Cool story, bro. You're tough. You're so strawnggg and manly. Yeah, not. We don't really care. Chances are, you most likely couldn't even do anything in any bloody anime situation except hug your keyboard and cry.

Seriously, NO ONE cares about your stories over the internet and no one for sure even thinks you're cool because you say "dark things" about death. It doesn't make you seem scary, it doesn't make you seem experienced about anything except for lying, and it certainly doesn't make you anything except for a fool.

It's a freaking anime. Get a life, walk outside your house, and actually make some real life friends for once.

P.S.
Just FYI, I was a Spartan, the ONLY Asian Spartan in the 300, I fought with King Leonidas, I've seen so much c00l bl00d, I was born on a cold mountain and fought wolves when I was 6 years old. I'm c00l right, I've seen so many of my brothers and friends die and it just makes me feel so 1337. Too bad you guys don't know what it feels like 'cause I'm the only one who ever did something like this in R34L LYFE. Oh wait. No one cares.

44424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

Gyava wrote:


Gyava wrote:

What's been really annoying me for the past few years:

People who act like they know what death is like and even go to the point where they MAKE UP a story about someone dying, even claiming that they saw two or three people getting shot before their eyes.

Example: Like, watching AOT - People say stupid crap like "I would kill those people if I was in his place, I have seen people die in real life. I would rip apart all of those people because I'm not afraid of blood."

Cool story, bro. You're tough. You're so strawnggg and manly. Yeah, not. We don't really care. Chances are, you most likely couldn't even do anything in any bloody anime situation except hug your keyboard and cry.

Seriously, NO ONE cares about your stories over the internet and no one for sure even thinks you're cool because you say "dark things" about death. It doesn't make you seem scary, it doesn't make you seem experienced about anything except for lying, and it certainly doesn't make you anything except for a fool.

It's a freaking anime. Get a life, walk outside your house, and actually make some real life friends for once.

P.S.
Just FYI, I was a Spartan, the ONLY Asian Spartan in the 300, I fought with King Leonidas, I've seen so much c00l bl00d, I was born on a cold mountain and fought wolves when I was 6 years old. I'm c00l right, I've seen so many of my brothers and friends die and it just makes me feel so 1337. Too bad you guys don't know what it feels like 'cause I'm the only one who ever did something like this in R34L LYFE. Oh wait. No one cares.



You are a gifted writer.
2482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
not graduating high school, and not being able to go on to college, and not passing all my classes, and not being able to go on the senior trip and basically being a failure.
2482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

chase6565 wrote:

When someone farts in my face.

I think everyone hates that!
Posted 5/15/13

Arielgirl375 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:

When someone farts in my face.

I think everyone hates that!


Hahaha yeah, you're probably right. But it keeps happening to me all the time, and I don't know how to stop it.
2482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

chase6565 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:

When someone farts in my face.

I think everyone hates that!


Hahaha yeah, you're probably right. But it keeps happening to me all the time, and I don't know how to stop it.
,
Carry a fan? an electric one? or carry some spray like freebreeze. or carry a trazer....

2482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
i mean taizer
Posted 5/15/13

Arielgirl375 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:

When someone farts in my face.

I think everyone hates that!


Hahaha yeah, you're probably right. But it keeps happening to me all the time, and I don't know how to stop it.
,
Carry a fan? an electric one? or carry some spray like freebreeze. or carry a trazer....



Haha wtf what's the fan gonna do? It'll just make it worse spreading that smell to everyone else. No, If I have to sacrifice my nose so the rest of humanity can keep smelling the sweetness of life, I'll do it. Or you can be my bodyguard and take the smells in the face for me. Either way lol.

2482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

chase6565 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:

When someone farts in my face.

I think everyone hates that!


Hahaha yeah, you're probably right. But it keeps happening to me all the time, and I don't know how to stop it.
,
Carry a fan? an electric one? or carry some spray like freebreeze. or carry a trazer....



Haha wtf what's the fan gonna do? It'll just make it worse spreading that smell to everyone else. No, If I have to sacrifice my nose so the rest of humanity can keep smelling the sweetness of life, I'll do it. Or you can be my bodyguard and take the smells in the face for me. Either way lol.
ewwww. no, how did you come to that conclusion?! i rather smell the fruits of life. if not a fan wear a mask... forever



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.