First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Post Reply Popular anime you can't stand
17729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wanderer in Texas
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
ONE PIECE.
I just, no. I have absolute no respect for this series whatsoever.
9974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Demacia
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
Sailor Moon just way to frilly for me x.x
14900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Naruto. Haven't watch it since Shipudden started
12598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
I can't stand Gintama because this is my 5th time trying to watch it and I am still on the first ep. After looking through the comments I was told I had to watch through 26 eps for something to happen. That is like a whole season in normal anime standards

Though since i haven't event watch 1/5 of the series I have no place to judge. It would be stupid to defend my baseless hate with reviews made by other people.
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Evangelion
90% of the Gundam series
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

chrome_mist wrote:


FiestyTurtle wrote:

Attack on Titan is like Naturo lol




Not this mess comparing the GODLY Attack on Titans to.... Narutoe.
I'm done.





I watch Oreimo, Nyarko-san, HENNEKO, Gargantia, SNAFU, Gurren-Lagann. All the rest of the animes I watch, I torrent because crunchyroll doesn't have them.


Gargantia
Gurren Lagann
SNAFU

Oreimo

Nyarko
Henneko




No offense, but you got annoyed at him for hating one anime, but then you make fun of a bunch he likes? I understand your anger, since I also agree Attack on Titan is a good show (though I wouldn't go about saying it's godly), but that just made your point less valid, unfortunately :/.
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Texas
Online
Posted 5/31/13
Any of the fighter amines, except SAO
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:

No offense, but you got annoyed at him for hating one anime, but then you make fun of a bunch he likes? I understand your anger, since I also agree Attack on Titan is a good show (though I wouldn't go about saying it's godly), but that just made your point less valid, unfortunately :/.



Lol no offense but I dun really curr



1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
It depends on 'dislike'. Ill watch alot of them, but not by choice :3
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/1/13 , edited 6/1/13

chrome_mist wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

No offense, but you got annoyed at him for hating one anime, but then you make fun of a bunch he likes? I understand your anger, since I also agree Attack on Titan is a good show (though I wouldn't go about saying it's godly), but that just made your point less valid, unfortunately :/.



Lol no offense but I dun really curr





Alright, have fun making yourself look like a hypocrite then :)

55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:

Alright, have fun making yourself look like a hypocrite then :)




Me > You
bye


1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/1/13 , edited 6/1/13

chrome_mist wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

Alright, have fun making yourself look like a hypocrite then :)




Me > You
bye




Nah, sorry. I think my personality is far more likable. And that's saying something because I think that I'm not all that amazing of a person :).

One little tip, though: there's a difference between being opinionated and keeping it to yourself, and being opinionated and annoying everyone because of it.

Also, if you want to win an argument, please use your brain. Me>You is not a good comeback whatsoever. It's a futile attempt at trying to make yourself look better because you can't think of anything ^_^.

Now, bye bye!
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Trying to get chrome to see reason is like trying to teach a pig to fly, best to just not pay attention if you want to keep your sanity intact.
36855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 6/1/13

chrome_mist wrote:
Me > You
bye

Hey Chromie! I finished Code Geass.
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

tommythecat wrote:

Trying to get chrome to see reason is like trying to teach a pig to fly, best to just not pay attention if you want to keep your sanity intact.


Gorl betta listen to ha sempai.






Good for you.


First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.