First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll on WiiU
14164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Mexico
Online
Posted 4/29/14
CR on Wii U plz
14005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 4/29/14
I 1 millionth this request.
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
Seriously. Get on this!! Super disappointed cr isn't on wii u.
5005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/14
Yes, make a cr app for the wii u please.
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 5/25/14
I would definitely buy premium if there was a Wii U app. Do you need premium for streaming on other devices?
25920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/25/14

eleccross wrote:Do you need premium for streaming on other devices?
It varies... I think the newer released devices like Apple TV and others you would be limited to a few samples, but currently both Roku and Android support full free accounts with commercials. (with one week delay for simulcasts)
The Wise Wizard
73054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 5/25/14

eleccross wrote:

I would definitely buy premium if there was a Wii U app. Do you need premium for streaming on other devices?

If CR did ever release a Wii U app, you could count on it being premium only. The only new device since the PS3 app was originally released that supports free viewing is the OUYA, and that is due to it essentially being a new version of the existing Android app.

The devices that support free streaming (with ads) are the Android app (including Google TV and OUYA), iOS (iPhone and iPad), and Roku.

10025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 6/21/14
When wii U gets crunchyroll goodbye 360!

~XDM~
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
I will reconsider subscribing again if this turns into a thing
br3nna 
15047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 13 days ago
I want this so bad!!! CrunchyRoll, PLEASE consider making a deal with Nintendo for this. You will certainly have a lot of happy customers.
11366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted one day ago , edited one day ago
+1 Wii U app pls.
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted one day ago
Tis what you get when you buy a bad console :[
12947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Iwatobi!!
Offline
Posted one day ago

Tarheelram wrote:

Tis what you get when you buy a bad console :[


Oh please. Get off the "Hate Wii U bandwaggon". In what ways is it a bad console? It has fantastic games, it's innotive and Nintendo care about their customers. Yeah it will never "rival" the other 2 but that isn't a bad thing. They are a darkhorse and the future looks good.

It deserves a crunchyroll app but I don't think it will ever happen, but not because it's a "bad console".
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted one day ago

xAnimeMadx wrote:


Tarheelram wrote:

Tis what you get when you buy a bad console :[


Oh please. Get off the "Hate Wii U bandwaggon". In what ways is it a bad console? It has fantastic games, it's innotive and Nintendo care about their customers. Yeah it will never "rival" the other 2 but that isn't a bad thing. They are a darkhorse and the future looks good.

It deserves a crunchyroll app but I don't think it will ever happen, but not because it's a "bad console".


I don't support companies that want to be lazy and cheap and come out with a console with outdated specs because they believe the masses will still buy their garbage.
10005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted one day ago
Back to the point, can we start a petition claiming why we want a cr app on this console?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.