First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Ideal you vs the current you
13494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

pandrasb wrote:


SoulKanon wrote:

In elementary school I always told myself when I grow up I'll never up give. I'd give my best at everything and that's how I'll become happy.

Now I'm a lazy sack of shit.


you and me both dude xD


Iv'e got a final tomorrow... to lazy to start studying
Posted 5/14/13 , edited 5/14/13

pandrasb wrote:
My trolldar is tingling, I believe ember to be a troll

could be wrong though...
I wouldn't say troll, that generally has a negative connotation.

The fact that people take my profile literally is rather surprising when, in point of fact, I mention in the very first line of my "about me" that I am not serious.

I do, however, mean what I said earlier:

Ember_McLain wrote:

If you're asking if I thought, 10 years ago, that I would find myself sitting alone in an inadequately lit room of dust covered anime figurines, alone, with no friends or visitors ever, I would have to say no, this wouldn't be what I wanted.
that is not trolling, but an ingenious, candid, self appraisal.


27503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/14/13

SirFinland wrote:

The ideal me has a really cool-looking beard.


This level of cool? or something a bit less?
19801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Unknown lands
Offline
Posted 5/14/13 , edited 5/14/13
Never mind
13494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


SirFinland wrote:

The ideal me has a really cool-looking beard.


This level of cool? or something a bit less?


I want one too
17219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


SirFinland wrote:

The ideal me has a really cool-looking beard.


This level of cool? or something a bit less?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyx9-kWYjDI

Smooth McGroove is the ideal me. A shame that he isn't me.
21606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal, HB
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

Ember_McLain wrote:


pandrasb wrote:
My trolldar is tingling, I believe ember to be a troll

could be wrong though...
I wouldn't say troll, that generally has a negative connotation.

The fact that people take my profile literally is rather surprising when, in point of fact, I mention in the very first line of my "about me" that I am not serious.

I do, however, mean what I said earlier:

Ember_McLain wrote:

If you're asking if I thought, 10 years ago, that I would find myself sitting alone in an inadequately lit room of dust covered anime figurines, alone, with no friends or visitors ever, I would have to say no, this wouldn't be what I wanted.
that is not trolling, but an ingenious, candid, self appraisal.




So you're not 12 but 20?
11364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Aincrad Floor 61
Offline
Posted 5/14/13
I have a mild stutter, so if i could get rid of that, I feel like I could do anything. It causes me to be unwilling to do certain things. Many things I would like to. Talk to that pretty girl, introduce myself to someone, tell a story, order/do anything on the phone, etc. Makes me self-conscious to the extreme, at least in regard to my voice. That all important part of human interaction, verbal communication. Truthfully if I could text everyone, everywhere, I would!

Being able to say anything without worry of a stutter, without stumbling or blocking constantly, and getting looks, pity, snickers or being judged! Being able to speak fluently or at least decently, would make me "ordinary" but I'd take ordinary.

I've managed to live with it my whole life so I'll manage but... sigh... life would be so much better. Guess I should be happy with what I have. I could of been born in Somalia or somewhere. XD

Rest of me though, I like. My looks and intelligence, I'm happy with. And I'm happy with my family and the few friends I have.
Posted 5/14/13 , edited 5/14/13



Ember_McLain wrote:
I think one day you will soberly, but firmly, come to the conclusion that, indeed, my profile is correct and I am in fact a 12 year old girl. If that is not the case, then I would surely be an immature child who spends her time watching chinese children cartoons for pedophiles. One can only hope that you, a grown-up adult person, does not still watch such childish things.


Don't backtrack now.. That "first part" wasn't there earlier. LMAO! Nice edit.
Plus, why you no reply to me? I was the one most interested in you...
Why you no love me?!


Gettnlag wrote:

She posted in a separate forum about her experiences in her first semester of college. I'll take it that 20 is the real age.


Ahhh.. So my diagnosis was correct. She is indeed a pathological liar. That makes this even more interesting..
13494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

pandrasb wrote:


Ember_McLain wrote:


pandrasb wrote:
My trolldar is tingling, I believe ember to be a troll

could be wrong though...
I wouldn't say troll, that generally has a negative connotation.

The fact that people take my profile literally is rather surprising when, in point of fact, I mention in the very first line of my "about me" that I am not serious.

I do, however, mean what I said earlier:

Ember_McLain wrote:

If you're asking if I thought, 10 years ago, that I would find myself sitting alone in an inadequately lit room of dust covered anime figurines, alone, with no friends or visitors ever, I would have to say no, this wouldn't be what I wanted.
that is not trolling, but an ingenious, candid, self appraisal.




So you're not 12 but 20?


She posted in a separate forum about her experiences in her first semester of college. I'll take it that 20 is the real age.
21606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal, HB
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

demongurrl13 wrote:




Ember_McLain wrote:
I think one day you will soberly, but firmly, come to the conclusion that, indeed, my profile is correct and I am in fact a 12 year old girl. If that is not the case, then I would surely be an immature child who spends her time watching chinese children cartoons for pedophiles. One can only hope that you, a grown-up adult person, does not still watch such childish things.


Don't backtrack now.. That "first part" wasn't there earlier. LMAO! Nice edit.
Plus, why you no reply to me? I was the one most interested in you...
Why you no love me?!


LoL, no love for demon
27503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/14/13 , edited 5/14/13

Gettnlag wrote:




I want one too


We can't all have cool beards though. They are only cool when they are more of a rarity. I am sorry but you will bring it down too much and so your beard wish will forever be denied.


SirFinland wrote:




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyx9-kWYjDI

Smooth McGroove is the ideal me. A shame that he isn't me.


I was entertained by that far more than I should have been.
13657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/13
Sometimes I wish I was more outgoing.
But all in all, I just don't really give a shit. :T I like who I am now.
17219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/13 , edited 5/14/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

SirFinland wrote:




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyx9-kWYjDI

Smooth McGroove is the ideal me. A shame that he isn't me.


I was entertained by that far more than I should have been.

But he does have a pretty cool beard.
21606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal, HB
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

SirFinland wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


SirFinland wrote:

The ideal me has a really cool-looking beard.


This level of cool? or something a bit less?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyx9-kWYjDI

Smooth McGroove is the ideal me. A shame that he isn't me.


LMAO, That is so awesome
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.