First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Day Thread 5/15/2013
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

hiya34 wrote:


Her only friend on crunchyroll just joined the night owls, i'm a bit concerned. Ironically she is his only friend too.


I noticed that...
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

PhyongHwa wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


Her only friend on crunchyroll just joined the night owls, i'm a bit concerned. Ironically she is his only friend too.


I noticed that...


I will be paying very close attention.
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

hiya34 wrote:


PhyongHwa wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


Her only friend on crunchyroll just joined the night owls, i'm a bit concerned. Ironically she is his only friend too.


I noticed that...


I will be paying very close attention.


Yeah, I'm gonna be sitting on that buddy request too....I may be crazy for even considering, but unlike most trolls/haters, she apologized albeit privately......although it didn't seem to affect her viewpoint..she was unapologetic about that.....only about offending people....hmmm.... now that I think about it I think I'm going to decline.....?
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

PhyongHwa wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


PhyongHwa wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


Her only friend on crunchyroll just joined the night owls, i'm a bit concerned. Ironically she is his only friend too.


I noticed that...


I will be paying very close attention.


Yeah, I'm gonna be sitting on that buddy request too....I may be crazy for even considering, but unlike most trolls/haters, she apologized albeit privately......although it didn't seem to affect her viewpoint..she was unapologetic about that.....only about offending people....hmmm.... now that I think about it I think I'm going to decline.....?


Yea... I don't even know why your debating it! Really really infuriated me...
Posted 5/15/13
Im back! And woah:O i seemed to have missed quite alot in the past few days.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

Myusernameisblank wrote:

Im back! And woah:O i seemed to have missed quite alot in the past few days.


Naa this was all yesterday on a public thread.
Posted 5/15/13
Ello here for like 2 min.....
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:

Ello here for like 2 min.....


Hello here for like 2 min how are you?
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/15/13 , edited 5/15/13


Probably because she's young.......and stupid. .....and I'm a mom. Anyway, I'm not going to do it.

15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
Wow, this is turning out to be hilarious. We've actually made a troll like us so much that they've come to our corner of the forums, though whether or not to troll us is yet to be seen.

This could either be the funniest thing ever or absolutely terrible.
Posted 5/15/13

hiya34 wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:

Ello here for like 2 min.....


Hello here for like 2 min how are you?


Just woke up Tired as hell X.x
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:

Ello here for like 2 min.....


Hello here for like 2 min how are you?


Just woke up Tired as hell X.x


sucks im just about to head to bed.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
Anybody watch any Baccano! Yet?
15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

hiya34 wrote:

Anybody watch any Baccano! Yet?


Seen the whole show three times over. I love the multi-layered storytelling. DuRaRaRa is good too, written by the same people.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
Brosh go read the last posts
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.